Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more i think about it the more i'm convinced Pep was advised & convinced by the hierachy to play him..Was really unnecessary & rather Willy
played to avoid all this coverage. Hart has to leave..Sick and tired of this BS all in all. A divided fanbase on this matter..Some even wishing Bravo to fail to prove their point and Others turning on Pep already..He aint staying past 3 years here at this rate,may even leave before and when he does Hart ought to come back as player-manager to show some passion.

I haven't seen any evidence of anyone wanting Bravo to fail.

If any do, they should be hounded off this place & indeed out of the club for good imo.

This is being handled so badly by everyone involved except Pep. Hart should gag his reps and stop planting stories about how hurt and upset he is. City should've known there was potentially an issue with Joe and warned his agent months ago to start looking for a potential exit strategy.

I don't think anyone comes out of this smelling like roses. I believe that club determined last year that Joe was going but bigged him up, so as to ensure they had adequate cover should they not be able to land either Bravo or Ter Stegen. I believe the hierarchy believed that bringing in Pep to drop Joe would be the best approach as fans would get behind Pep, but it appears Pep's been caught off guard to just how popular Joe is with the average city fan. The press stories have covered just about every angle, even suggesting that Pep didn't want to be known as the coach who let Joe go.

Last edited:
All im saying is the press have already magically got stories on how angry joe is, where from? I really, REALLY hope he doesnt.

They've simply put 2 and 2 together to get 5. They are assuming, probably correctly so, that Joe is upset at how he's been treated. Removing football from the equation. If you were an employee and your boss was let go (ala Pellers) and the director above him points out that he wasn't happy with the previous bosses stint but considered you one of the standout performers of the team. Said director hires a new boss, who says, meh, don't really rate that guy. You'd feel a bit hard done by as well. I don't think for a minute that Joe has been planting stories, just the press reporting on what they believe would be a normal human reaction. The stories are also out there about how Guardiola doesn't want to be seen as the manager who pushed Joe out the door as well. So either the press is making it all up or both sides are playing that game.

RELAX.
Hughes sent him on loan and brought in Given, so theres a fact
Mancini is the one where the jury is out on the rumour of course
Pellegrini dropped him, simple. Brought him back of course but he had nothing like the strong personality and decision making Pep has in terms of moving a big player like Hart on.

Im not dismissing his contribution or anything at all, just saying his time has come and the managers who didnt rate him were sacked themselves anyway

Look at the Everton forum for example, 75% of them dont rate him and dont think hes good enough.. F***ing everton! Delusional as they are, hes not rated outisde of the city fan base

I've just got back,no need for me to reply a few have done it on my behalf I see

I swear some posters are trying to get a joe v bravo row going,this thread saddens me in many ways

I haven't seen that at all, just love for Joe. Even Pep has admitted that Joe has accomplished more than he has here, so he understands why there is fan loyalty to Joe. Pep should go on to success here but that isn't a guarantee. Joe on the other hand has been part of teams that have delivered success. It's a few posters on this board who are eager to see Joe leave that are driving this notion that you either are for Pep or for Joe. Fortunately as a normal human being, most of us can choose both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.