Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one is doing that,it makes no odds to pep if joe is supported till he goes,he knows it's upset fans but he is used to that with the number of big players he has axed,are you saying we should just turn our backs on joe after 10 yrs?
'No one is doing that'? Read this thread.
We thank Joe for the past, but we live in the present. And no matter how many 'big players' Pep has axed none of them are easy.
Pep is the manager, we move on.

'No one is doing that'? Read this thread.
We thank Joe for the past, but we live in the present. And no matter how many 'big players' Pep has axed none of them are easy.
Pep is the manager, we move on.
Joe is still here,we support him till he goes,anyone not doing that is a wrong un in my book

Doubters of who Joe? No they are loving it because they are pretending it in any way validates their assertions Hart is not that good.

The reality is the only clubs that spend big on a GK are champions league ones(well I can't think of any recent exceptions myself can you?) and even if they wanted to there's not many keepers on £130k a week in the league... in fact there's not many outfield players on those wages at most PL clubs in truth.

So with the CL argument who do we have in the PL who are on that level or near abouts? Chelsea(Courtois), United(De Gae), City we can discount already for obvious reasons. Leicester aren't going to replace Casper even if they wanted to they are more concerned with keeping the players they've got, Spurs have a decent keeper already to be fair. Arsenal and Liverpool would probably be good shouts but everybody should know Wenger wont pay wages like that especially for a keeper(I wonder what Cech is on?) and who knows what's going on with Liverpool these days they don't seem to like spending much recently. There's simply not many options for him at the moment, he's too good for Everton IMO and they know it will be temporary until he finds a bigger club, they probably want something more long term.

Sorry your in denial, we criticised Danny mills for staying at the club and sticking it out on large wages. Joe should want to play and if the big clubs don't come in for him then he's simply not viewed as better than what they have now. If Aguero became surplus to requirements and City were prepared to subsidise his wages do you think that there wouldn't be a queue of clubs waiting to take him ? Why are Palace for example not in for him? Hennessey is a dreadful keeper. Joe should want to play even at a lower team to rebuild his reputation and get a club of his choosing in the summer.

The myth has been busted I'm afraid, the media were happy to see us have a sub standard keeper and thankfully Pep has changed it. Hopefully he can find himself a club as him hanging round the squad is not going to benefit anyone.

Players play , managers manage , we have the best manager going and he has made a decision , that's life , get on with it .

If the personal/none football issues are over with it wouldn't be a disaster if he's still here after the window shuts. He may still move on in Jan and he may provide valuable backup at some point too.

Sorry your in denial, we criticised Danny mills for staying at the club and sticking it out on large wages. Joe should want to play and if the big clubs don't come in for him then he's simply not viewed as better than what they have now. If Aguero became surplus to requirements and City were prepared to subsidise his wages do you think that there wouldn't be a queue of clubs waiting to take him ? Why are Palace for example not in for him? Hennessey is a dreadful keeper. Joe should want to play even at a lower team to rebuild his reputation and get a club of his choosing in the summer.

The myth has been busted I'm afraid, the media were happy to see us have a sub standard keeper and thankfully Pep has changed it. Hopefully he can find himself a club as him hanging round the squad is not going to benefit anyone.
FFS he hasn't lost his reputation,he is not what peps wants he is not leaving in disgrace,as for going for a team in the bottom of the table LOL

best post on the thread matey, the hat is off

In denial about what exactly Everton don't want him for whatever reason so that means Joe's shite?

Amazing logic there, so wages don't matter because we apparently have offered to pay pretty much all his wages for any club who'll take him and he's desperate to play at any club who'll have him now too?(have we fuck btw I don't believe that for a second) Also a keeper is not the same as an outfield player ESPECIALLY a one of a kind striker like Aguero, denial my arse you're deluded there! It's apples to oranges whether you want to see it or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.