Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being a top keeper is different from being shite. He's a good keeper we all agree that, but perhaps not as good as he thinks he is and recent form suggests.
He's CL level as I said easily... that's above Everton's level. The only way to judge that is on Joe's performances in said competition year after year we've been in it, when the rest of the team proved below standard up against the very best if we were to be honest about it.

His wages are a big stumbling block he may have to go on loan but he's not a young keeper which is the norm for GK loans and what happens at the end of the loan they already know what kind of wages they'd be expected to pay if they wanted to persuade him to stay. Are there any decent clubs desperate to take a keeper for just a year or would they see that as time wasted introducing a young up and coming talent that's far cheaper? It's unlike any other position and people need to realise it and stop making terrible comparisons with Aguero of all people.

Personally I think he needs to take a pay cut immediately and join a decent CL club(BVB if they are still interested) or there about's and hope we don't price him out of a transfer.

Last edited:
If Joe loves playing football that much then accept a lower wage and find yours bollocks instead of playing billy big bollocks thinking fucking Madrid or Barca or A.N other big club are coming in for you. City made you Joe not the other fucking way round.

Good keeper whilst we had you and enjoyed the journey together but listen fella your time is over, oh and stop running to the fucking daily mail with the sour grapes shit.

If your that good then why are you struggling for employment ? Any player who hangs around like Danny Mills did or Wayne Bridge can go to fuck for me, money or football you soft millionaire twat.
LOL

If Joe loves playing football that much then accept a lower wage and find yours bollocks instead of playing billy big bollocks thinking fucking Madrid or Barca or A.N other big club are coming in for you. City made you Joe not the other fucking way round.

Good keeper whilst we had you and enjoyed the journey together but listen fella your time is over, oh and stop running to the fucking daily mail with the sour grapes shit.

If your that good then why are you struggling for employment ? Any player who hangs around like Danny Mills did or Wayne Bridge can go to fuck for me, money or football you soft millionaire twat.
You tell him, fella.

your bang on correct,,, my take is joe is a decent keeper, a top 6 team keeper, now unfortunate for joe none of the top 6 clubs need a keeper, so he has a choice either to sit on the bench which by the way he won't because he'l be playing reserve team football or look abroad, one more option is open to him and that's go to a mid/lower table team and re build what he has lost because at this moment his career is in tatters

Last time I saw New York City their keeper was fucking awful. What a about a loan with Paddy V? Gets him out of the English media spotlight he'd be a huge upgrade for them . He gets to be in a great city for a while. No? Ok then.

How about you read his post properly or do you need me to highlight which of the points would infer he isn't a top keeper. Again I'm not going against Pep by giving Joe his dues it's Peps system that will require MORE than what was required before and under most managers in the game to be fair, it requires skills/technique/tactics he's yet to master I understand that perfectly but it's NOT his keeping(Pep has said this a number of times). This over sensitive and over defensiveness some have for Pep is worse than those that are sticking up for Joe is the irony.
They won't have it mate, your wasting your finger nerves on your keyboard.
The fact is, Joes leaving and there's sadly a brigade of "good he's always been substandered" lot on here who can't help but stick the boot into a 10 year servant who's done nothing but good things for us, even after the class shown last night, they'd still rather slag him or do their best to bring him and those who like him down.
I'd much rather be passionate about our players and support them until the day they leave than be a cold hearted cynic who always goes back to the same tired arguement of it being about winning at all cost. But I'm a lover, I'm passionate, these boys have sex in the missonary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

don't think it could have done mate,don't forget peps only been here two minutes but i'm still convinced something has gone off between pep and hart,whatever it will remain canned and not for public viewing
I think you are spot on. Its a credit to all concerned that the details are not in the red tops and it looks like pep and Joe are both professional enough to not air the dirty wishing in public. Hopefully a win win situation will work out with Joe getting a good move and peps decision being vindicated by bravo being brilliant.

I'm glad this is all over and that the people who matter agree with the majority on here.

It is what it is.

Thanks for the memories Joe.

Welcome Claudio.

The correct decision has been made imo.

I'm glad this is all over and that the people who matter agree with the majority on here.

It is what it is.

Thanks for the memories Joe.

Welcome Claudio.

The correct decision has been made imo.
It has indeed but people don't need to be twats and get the knives out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.