Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was prob your last to but your saying FA
LhVHVBi.gif

In denial about what exactly Everton don't want him for whatever reason so that means Joe's shite?

Amazing logic there, so wages don't matter because we apparently have offered to pay pretty much all his wages?(have we fuck I don't believe that for a second) Also a keeper is not the same as an outfield player ESPECIALLY a one of a kind striker like Aguero, denial my arse you're deluded there! It's apples to oranges whether you want to see it or not.
No one is saying he's shite .
Why is it always all or nothing? He's just not good enough as an all round keeper for Pep.

No one is saying he's shite .
Why is it always all or nothing? He's just not good enough as an all round keeper for Pep.
How about you read his post properly or do you need me to highlight which of the points would infer he isn't a top keeper. Again I'm not going against Pep by giving Joe his dues it's Peps system that will require MORE than what was required before and under most managers in the game to be fair, it requires skills/technique/tactics he's yet to master I understand that perfectly but it's NOT his keeping(Pep has said this a number of times). This over sensitive and over defensiveness some have for Pep is worse than those that are sticking up for Joe is the irony.

Last edited:
In denial about what exactly Everton don't want him for whatever reason so that means Joe's shite? Amazing logic there, denial my arse you're deluded there.

Everton will not spend the cash even if they have a keeper that is not quite as good as joe,,for some clubs its not finacially worth it, a keeper upgrade may save them five goals a season or more , even at ten goals a season that's two million pounds per saved goal, ''based on joe's value at twenty million',,the other poster is correct, joe should go for damage limitation even if he goes to mid table type clubs

Everton will not spend the cash even if they have a keeper that is not quite as good as joe,,for some clubs its not finacially worth it, a keeper upgrade may save them five goals a season or more , even at ten goals a season that's two million pounds per saved goal, ''based on joe's value at twenty million',,the other poster is correct, joe should go for damage limitation even if he goes to mid table type clubs
From Michelin star to burger flipper. Can't see that needing the hard sell.

He's not right about Joe being below what Everton currently have are you for real? Even if they said it which they haven't even they'd know that's bullshit. His level is not suddenly Crystal Palace... I don't blame him one bit for holding out as long as possible for a better opportunity he is better than Everton, he's CL level easily he's proven that with his performances in said competition year after year that's the only way to judge him forget what's said in those papers you obviously follow religiously for a second, he saved our arses countless times when most of the team were "sub-standard".

Joe is still here,we support him till he goes,anyone not doing that is a wrong un in my book

He clearly wants gone though Karen, we gave him his support the other day and it was a great send off for a player who's helped us get to where we are, but now it's time to move on and accept that Joe won't be a City player for much longer.

How about you read his post properly or do you need me to highlight which of the points would infer he isn't a top keeper. Again I'm not going against Pep by giving Joe his dues it's Peps system that will require MORE than what was required before and under most managers in the game to be fair, it requires skills/technique/tactics he's yet to master I understand that perfectly but it's NOT his keeping(Pep has said this a number of times). This over sensitive and over defensiveness some have for Pep is worse than those that are sticking up for Joe is the irony.
Not being a top keeper is different from being shite. He's a good keeper we all agree that, but perhaps not as good as he thinks he is and recent form suggests.

If Joe loves playing football that much then accept a lower wage and find yours bollocks instead of playing billy big bollocks thinking fucking Madrid or Barca or A.N other big club are coming in for you. City made you Joe not the other fucking way round.

Good keeper whilst we had you and enjoyed the journey together but listen fella your time is over, oh and stop running to the fucking daily mail with the sour grapes shit.

If your that good then why are you struggling for employment ? Any player who hangs around like Danny Mills did or Wayne Bridge can go to fuck for me, money or football you soft millionaire twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.