Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart,s distribution will improve 10 fold once Lapoerte and Stones are playing in front of him
Yes it will, though I don't think it's nearly as bad as some make out. Sometime he ends up kicking it after looking to play out shorter, because his defenders aren't drilled in receiving the ball or know what they are going to do with it except give it back to him then he kicks it. This will change not just with the players in front of him but because they will be drilled in in it until they see it in their sleep.

How involved would Pep get with the coaching of a goalkeeper? He wasn't a keeper, so surely the majority of the work is left to the goalkeeper coach? And Khaldoon said the other day that we're keeping the same coach. So I don't see Hart's game changing under Pep as much as the outfield players'. Love Joe though, I hope he stays forever.

How involved would Pep get with the coaching of a goalkeeper? He wasn't a keeper, so surely the majority of the work is left to the goalkeeper coach? And Khaldoon said the other day that we're keeping the same coach. So I don't see Hart's game changing under Pep as much as the outfield players'. Love Joe though, I hope he stays forever.
The goalkeeping coach will do the goalkeeping stuff, but I would expect Joe to be expected to take part in more drills involving passing and working with the defenders and the deeper midfielders, which Pep and his coaches would oversee. That just my thoughts though, from reading about Pep, not from any great knowledge.

The goalkeeping coach will do the goalkeeping stuff, but I would expect Joe to be expected to take part in more drills involving passing and working with the defenders and the deeper midfielders, which Pep and his coaches would oversee. That just my thoughts though, from reading about Pep, not from any great knowledge.
Have often wondered if a few sessions with a rugby dead ball kicker coach may help,with things like body shape,kicking action etc

No chance pep will be able to play the goalie as a sweeper in prem, joe is joe and I wouldn't swap him for anyone

Very poor. Why he was so far over to his right side is beyond me.some one
needs to wipe that bloody smile off his face.

Every time...... how many times does Joe Hart get beat on his left hand side for us? His positional awareness during set pieces is fucking terrible, he shouldn't be that far on his right side during a free kick which is almost central.

Wouldn't expect him to make that sort of mistake.
I think it came on a bit quicker than he expected.
It started very low, it only just cleared the wall, and then it picked up speed as it dipped.
Would still expect him to lap that up though. I don't remember him ever making shot stopping errors for City though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.