Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of those hypothectical arguments that footie fans have had since Adam was a lad.

Yep, I have a friend who would swear on his mother's grave (were she dead) that international football is as good as it gets. For me, the best argument is to think about how much training a club team does together, and how many matches they play together vs a few weeks a year of international training and like 5 matches per year.

Yep, I have a friend who would swear on his mother's grave (were she dead) that international football is as good as it gets. For me, the best argument is to think about how much training a club team does together, and how many matches they play together vs a few weeks a year of international training and like 5 matches per year.

I agree Real Madrid is the best team on the planet followed closely by Barca. Both those teams would beat any International team at the moment.

But as I said it's all hypothectical.

Could Real beat wales without Bale.

Barca beat Argentina without Messi.

Real beat Portugal without the twat that used to play for the scumbags from Trafford Park.

Watching Hart's distribution tonight, and something tells me that Hart won't be the #1 Gk under Pep for that long........
Unless it really improves under Pep.

This kind of nonsense does my head in mate, sorry. The ability to drive 50 yard pinpoint clearances straight to a winger stood on the touchline (with virtually zero margin for error) like Glenn Hoddle in his pomp, is about 49th on a list of the 50 most important things I look for in a goalkeeper. Bar the volley that hit Smalling up the arse, which ironically occurred when Joe was seeking to move the ball on quickly like his detractors on here are forever demanding, there was nothing particularly wrong with his distribution last night at all

This kind of nonsense does my head in mate, sorry. The ability to drive 50 yard pinpoint clearances straight to a winger stood on the touchline (with virtually zero margin for error) like Glenn Hoddle in his pomp, is about 49th on a list of the 50 most important things I look for in a goalkeeper. Bar the volley that hit Smalling up the arse, which ironically occurred when Joe was seeking to move the ball on quickly like his detractors on here are forever demanding, there was nothing particularly wrong with his distribution last night at all
I agree about distribution being largely unimportant but only if they avoid it and let someone better do it. Same as Dunne's hoofs years ago.

Is it their egos that couldn't take having a defender take over once the ball is under control?

This ink is one of those simple things that has driven me crazy for a very long time. Since before I was born in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.