Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the distribution, find his positioning questionable !

Totally agree about his positioning.

He's been beat to his left with shots from outside the box this season on a number of occasions.

Tonight Russia had a similar shot which would have gone in if it had been on target as Hart was scrambling.

Russia's goal was a carbon copy of the Huth's goal with Hart in no man's land and it looping into the far corner.

Distirbution wise he's dreadful and gives possession back to the opposition needlessly, he kicked the ball out of play tonight at least 4 times.

Pro Golfers hit 10k+ golf balls every week to gain control over the ball with differing distances.

Pep will suss him out very quickly, however I hope Hart embraces Peps arrival, buys into him, knuckles down and becomes a Master of his Craft.

His shot stopping ability is up there with the best in the World.

The team that Vardy played for? Hart at the highest level ie International football is not good enough. Unfortunately for England he's the best we've got so we are kinda stuck with him.

Pep on the other hand well the Worlds his Oyster!!

I disagree. He seems to be at his best in Champions League. IMHO, CL is a "higher level" than international football. Who is better, Real Madrid/PSG or Russia?

Totally agree about his positioning.

He's been beat to his left with shots from outside the box this season on a number of occasions.

Tonight Russia had a similar shot which would have gone in if it had been on target as Hart was scrambling.

No it would not have gone in: Hart had it covered.

Hart was not at fault on their goal, his movement and positioning were fine; looping header was a woman that he had no hope of stopping.

I agree with you about top teams in Europe being better than their International counterparts, and it's been like that for years.

Oh yeah, I would love to somehow watch Barca play against Spain. Just have to figure out how to clone people first. One of these days!!!

No it would not have gone in: Hart had it covered.

Hart was not at fault on their goal, his movement and positioning were fine; looping header was a woman that he had no hope of stopping.

On TV over here in the US, Taylor Twellman and Michael Ballack were blaming Smalling for the goal. Naturally, I agreed.

I did fantasy for the first time for the Euros and Hart not getting that clean sheet hurt me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.