Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social Media, as usual ripping City boys apart. Nwobi ,18 from Lagos, Nigeria thinks that Hart is "shite and overrated and nowhere near De Gea's class". Makes me wanna rip off the modem cable and be finished with the Internet today.

Social Media, as usual ripping City boys apart. Nwobi ,18 from Lagos, Nigeria thinks that Hart is "shite and overrated and nowhere near De Gea's class". Makes me wanna rip off the modem cable and be finished with the Internet today.
He's just upset that Hart didn't believe he was a Nigerian prince.

Check out @MullockSMirror's Tweet:

He is a strong character, am sure he will bounce back

Didn't you know it is a sin for a football player to enjoy having such a shit job!

That seems to be people's biggest issue with Hart that he plays the game with a smile on his face. Probably jealous he's living his dream while they are stuck in a soul destroying 9-5.

That seems to be people's biggest issue with Hart that he plays the game with a smile on his face. Probably jealous he's living his dream while they are stuck in a soul destroying 9-5.

my soul right now as we speak is currently destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.