Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems to be people's biggest issue with Hart that he plays the game with a smile on his face. Probably jealous he's living his dream while they are stuck in a soul destroying 9-5.

I enjoy seeing him play with smile on his face. The guy actually has character and balls and that is a big reason as to why he is a top keeper.

All keepers make mistakes. Doesn't stop Joe being the best keeper in England or the best we have had since, probably, Big Joe.

its not a mistake just a good free kick and the dip right at the end stopped joe from getting the power to push it around the post you could see it dip so fast joe did well to get both hands on to it. if joe thinks it was a mistake and could have done better then ok but i bet after watching the video he will see the dip of the ball and the speed it dips late

its not a mistake just a good free kick and the dip right at the end stopped joe from getting the power to push it around the post you could see it dip so fast joe did well to get both hands on to it. if joe thinks it was a mistake and could have done better then ok but i bet after watching the video he will see the dip of the ball and the speed it dips late

The big error was perhaps having a wall in the first place but how many keepers would not have gone for a wall?

He should have thrown his cap on that and saved it, bad mistake, but he has saved England on enough occasions.

Never understand why a keeper forms a wall when the ball is so far out, creates far more problems than helps.

Yeah agree, but wont the opposition just make a wall?

Yeah agree, but wont the opposition just make a wall?
Maybe, but it makes it obvious the taker is going to have a go, so you could spare a couple of players on each post and the keeper central.

A keeper of any quality should not get beaten from that distance, it's not as if it was a great "hit"

He needs to wank with his left hand more often to strengthen it. So many times he concedes a goal like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.