Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly.

We could see a complete reverse of last season. We could lose our first five games, everyone has a meltdown, everyone cries about what the media says about us, then we go unbeaten for the whole of the rest of the season in the Prem and finish second and win the FA Cup.

It will take time for his methods to sink into the squad's fabric. Some of them may never get it. But I honestly think Joe will and all the talk on him will settle down just like the squad's performances will on the whole.

I'd be happy to lose half the games this year if we managed top 3 and played some really attractive football. After the bile served up by Pellegrini, I just want to see some players care and enjoy their football. As long as we get that top 3, the results are kind of secondary in a weird way this year.

I remember us playing out from the back during Svens season. At least we were at the start of the season(when Kasper was playing) not sure if it continued when Joe took over?

I shall repeat that I am comparing Hart's footballing skills with his comtemporaries and ex-City keepers. You think he's lacking, I don't see any different with Hart's distribution with keepers past or present.

I haven't seen a single argument or fact to verify his shortcomings, it's just nonsense.

Guardiola is a football manager. He doesn't play a game totally different to anyone else. We don't need to totally re-invent the art of goalkeeping because Guardiola is manager. He didn't sign Neuer. Neuer was already there, and is a total one off. There is no point comparing Hart or any keeper to Neuer. he is a total one off.

I guess it's possible that you are always taking a quick pee everytime Joe whacks it over a city players head into the stand, I presume you also miss it when he catches the ball and does the look around for a couple of minutes waits still everyone is set and then

HOOF

I'd be happy to lose half the games this year if we managed top 3 and played some really attractive football. After the bile served up by Pellegrini, I just want to see some players care and enjoy their football. As long as we get that top 3, the results are kind of secondary in a weird way this year.

Top 3 will require more wins than 57 points I'm afraid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.