Joe Hart + Mancini's Comments

I'm just glad that Soriano is now in place. I have complete faith that he will be able to deal with any of this nonsense and put Mancini in his place, if he deems it necessary.

Didsbury Dave said:
Blue Heaven said:
It seems some of our posters tonight are as tetchy as Mancio right after seeing his club blow a lead late against a Mourinho-led club in a CL fixture...:-)

Hahahahaha.

There was unquestionably an "undercurrent" to the game and some of the comments in the press. I'd say Mancini hates his fucking guts, and Mourinho sees him as an obstacle in the way of him getting what he covets.

Did you notice Mourinho's big pally pally handshake, then he turned round and the smile fell from his face quicker than a bag of cement?

There was more to this game than three points - for both parties.

Your pal Mourinho will never be at this club regardless of whether Mancini fails or not. Keep being deluded.

Didsbury Dave said:
Blue Heaven said:
It seems some of our posters tonight are as tetchy as Mancio right after seeing his club blow a lead late against a Mourinho-led club in a CL fixture...:-)

Hahahahaha.

There was unquestionably an "undercurrent" to the game and some of the comments in the press. I'd say Mancini hates his fucking guts, and Mourinho sees him as an obstacle in the way of him getting what he covets.

Did you notice Mourinho's big pally pally handshake, then he turned round and the smile fell from his face quicker than a bag of cement?

Yup, "undercurrent" is a perfect word for it...!! Sure, Mancio hates his guts, and why wouldn't he? Can you imagine the look on Mancio's face when Mourinho did the victory slide? Not surprised Bobby blew up at someone (Hart) during the post-match presser.

I respect Mourinho as the best manager in the world, but as a person, he's a bastard, and a supremely annoying one at that.

Ragnarok said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Blue Heaven said:

Hahahahaha.

Your pal Mourinho will never be at this club regardless of whether Mancini fails or not. Keep being deluded.

Now we know why the tactics thread was started.

hgblue said:
Eccles Blue said:
I have just finished reading Luca Caioli's book about Roberto Mancini and he pulls no punches about RM's temper on the field of play and immediately afterwards but he also says that RM never bears grudges and everyone with whom he argues knows that once it is over it is over. He appears, from this book, to still be in contact with and have lots of friends from the past. RM wants to win everything and, like us, he gets uptight when it doesn't happen. That's life.

So I don't think there will be any further repurcussions between RM & JH. It is now over and done with. IMHO

Mancini bears more grudges than lonely highcourt judges. Ask Bellamy, Adebayor, Nedum how crossing Mancini worked out for them. His management style is very much 'my way or the highway'. Not that I particularly care if the trophies keep coming, but he's not building up much of a well of good will if the trophies dry up.

No manager lasts forever (except Baconface, evidently). Bobby may someday need some support. You're correct, if he keeps bringing home the trophies, all will be well, but England and Europe are very competitive places, almost Darwinian, and if there is a dry spell.....<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:27 am --<br /><br />
Skashion said:
Mourinho wants the rags and he's already getting in his anti-City digs and overly exuberant celebrations in. It's like a pre-interview task.

I hope he does succeed Baconface at OT. That will mean even more pleasure will be felt when we dominate them for the next decade.

I felt sorry for Joe Hart.. played his socks off made some brilliant saves.. yeah for sure winning with 5 mins to go should have really shut up shop and won the game but Real are a very good team.. Benzema's goal was top class and not many would have got near it.
I am gutted but city have to learn from this and we need to keep the faith.

The Mancini-must-go faction are alive and kicking it seems, putting their disappointment at the cup and league victories firmly behind them.
The sheer number is a surprise tbh, must be in double figures at least, and all of them fully entitled to their opinions of course, perhaps even more than most given their obvious inside knowledge. Not to mention their psycho-analytic qualifications which give their views such gravity.
As long as it isnt part of "operation special one" (shudders)

philby said:
I felt sorry for Joe Hart.. played his socks off made some brilliant saves.. yeah for sure winning with 5 mins to go should have really shut up shop and won the game but Real are a very good team.. Benzema's goal was top class and not many would have got near it.
I am gutted but city have to learn from this and we need to keep the faith.

Yes, Nasty could have stayed a little closer (but really not much) and Joe was late getting down to reach for the shot, but in all fairness, it was a bit of absolutely perfect technique by Benzema to turn and shoot the way he did. It was more of a great goal than anything else.

Two or three seasons ago, I don't think Benzema would have made that play. His technique overall seems greatly improved to me.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Just on Mancinis comments on Hart, he was interviewed say what about 5 minutes after what happen??? Guy was obviously hurting you could tell that a mile off. Thought he gave a good account of himself,imagine if Joe would have told that interviewer where to go.

This bastard tournament seems to bring out the worst in everyone. And the unfortunate events on Tuesday night have been overblown. So we lost a game we were winning. It was Real Madrid and we were away. It doesn't get much more difficult than that. Some people need to stop with the CL snivelling coyote mentality, including Bobby, who seems to have a complex about this competition. He should calm down; stop over-thinking it and stop believing lazy arsed journos and pundits when they tell him that he's too brittle for European competiton and can crack every other tournament except this one. It's utter rubbish.

Everyone should remember who the holders are. You don't need to be a team of world-beaters to win the Twattini Cup. The Dippers under Benitez proved that; as did Porto and Jose a few years ago. Christ, you only have to look at the present holders. Why should anyone fear a tournament that the Chavski Old People's Home XI managed to win as recently as last May; knocking Barca out in the process. There were some very entertaining games this week but the hype around this particular competition is beginning to drive me up the wall. Bobby and the players need to belt up and stop playing the occasion. If they can do that, we'll get through this group. And it won't be the end of the world if we don't.

AND CALM YOURSELF BOBBY, FFS, BEFORE WE HAVE ANOTHER STUPID BAYERN MUNICH DEBACLE.

Also, fuck off Jose, and take your three ring circus and stupid dancing bears with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.