Joe Hart + Mancini's Comments

Pam said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Just on Mancinis comments on Hart, he was interviewed say what about 5 minutes after what happen??? Guy was obviously hurting you could tell that a mile off. Thought he gave a good account of himself,imagine if Joe would have told that interviewer where to go.

This bastard tournament seems to bring out the worst in everyone. And the unfortunate events on Tuesday night have been overblown. So we lost a game we were winning. It was Real Madrid and we were away. It doesn't get much more difficult than that. Some people need to stop with the CL snivelling coyote mentality, including Bobby, who seems to have a complex about this competition. He should calm down; stop over-thinking it and stop believing lazy arsed journos and pundits when they tell him that he's too brittle for European competiton and can crack every other tournament except this one. It's utter rubbish.

Everyone should remember who the holders are. You don't need to be a team of world-beaters to win the Twattini Cup. The Dippers under Benitez proved that; as did Porto and Jose a few years ago. Christ, you only have to look at the present holders. Why should anyone fear a tournament that the Chavski Old People's Home XI managed to win as recently as last May; knocking Barca out in the process. There were some very entertaining games this week but the hype around this particular competition is beginning to drive me up the wall. Bobby and the players need to belt up and stop playing the occasion. If they can do that, we'll get through this group. And it won't be the end of the world if we don't.

AND CALM YOURSELF BOBBY, FFS, BEFORE WE HAVE ANOTHER STUPID BAYERN MUNICH DEBACLE.

Also, fuck off Jose, and take your three ring circus and stupid dancing bears with you.

"bobby" is rightly nervous because he knows that this fucking group of death will cost us a lot of points in the league.

I think when the dust has settled, RM will be secretly pleased at Joe's utterings. It shows he cares of course and it's the same for RM. These little spats are good because they are both winners and obviously feel bad when we don't.

If they didn't give a shit I'd be more worried.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
I think when the dust has settled, RM will be secretly pleased at Joe's utterings. It shows he cares of course and it's the same for RM. These little spats are good because they are both winners and obviously feel bad when we don't.

I work as a manager, and I can tell you that hearing one of the 'team' take collective responsibility after a setback would be music to my ears. I'm sure Mancini will have a quiet word with Joe, just to let him know that his comments were misrepresented to him. At least I'd like to think he will.

hgblue said:

I work as a manager, and I can tell you that hearing one of the 'team' take collective responsibility after a setback would be music to my ears. I'm sure Mancini will have a quiet word with Joe, just to let him know that his comments were misrepresented to him. At least I'd like to think he will.

course you would like the team to take collective responsibilty,your a manager,you like passing the buck,thats how you got the managers job in the first place,you didnt get the position through talent thats for sure.all the lads say your useless ..

:)

sir peace frog said:
hgblue said:

course you would like the team to take collective responsibilty,your a manager,you like passing the buck,thats how you got the managers job in the first place,you didnt get the position through talent thats for sure.all the lads say your useless ..

You don't work for me do you? ;)

hgblue said:
sir peace frog said:
hgblue said:

You don't work for me do you? ;)

yes ;0

Mancio said:
Pam said:
Just on Mancinis comments on Hart, he was interviewed say what about 5 minutes after what happen??? Guy was obviously hurting you could tell that a mile off. Thought he gave a good account of himself,imagine if Joe would have told that interviewer where to go.

This bastard tournament seems to bring out the worst in everyone. And the unfortunate events on Tuesday night have been overblown. So we lost a game we were winning. It was Real Madrid and we were away. It doesn't get much more difficult than that. Some people need to stop with the CL snivelling coyote mentality, including Bobby, who seems to have a complex about this competition. He should calm down; stop over-thinking it and stop believing lazy arsed journos and pundits when they tell him that he's too brittle for European competiton and can crack every other tournament except this one. It's utter rubbish.

Everyone should remember who the holders are. You don't need to be a team of world-beaters to win the Twattini Cup. The Dippers under Benitez proved that; as did Porto and Jose a few years ago. Christ, you only have to look at the present holders. Why should anyone fear a tournament that the Chavski Old People's Home XI managed to win as recently as last May; knocking Barca out in the process. There were some very entertaining games this week but the hype around this particular competition is beginning to drive me up the wall. Bobby and the players need to belt up and stop playing the occasion. If they can do that, we'll get through this group. And it won't be the end of the world if we don't.

AND CALM YOURSELF BOBBY, FFS, BEFORE WE HAVE ANOTHER STUPID BAYERN MUNICH DEBACLE.

Also, fuck off Jose, and take your three ring circus and stupid dancing bears with you.

"bobby" is rightly nervous because he knows that this fucking group of death will cost us a lot of points in the league.

We was in a tough group last year but managed to win the league, maybe going out at the group stage helped us win it in the long run, we'll never know?

As a manger he needs to find the right blend with rotation, we certainly have the players to do it so there's no excuses i'm sure?

Pam said:

I had a few chuckles reading this one, Pam. Thank you. To win the Chimps League, a club must hit its peak for a number of successive knock-out stage fixtures. How often does the best club win this competition? All credit to Chelski, they deserved their victory last season, but if they hadn't prevailed at the Allianz, they wouldn't even be in the competition this season.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:00 am --<br /><br />
Danamy said:
Mancio said:
Pam said:

We was in a tough group last year but managed to win the league, maybe going out at the group stage helped us win it in the long run, we'll never know?

As a manger he needs to find the right blend with rotation, we certainly have the players to do it so there's no excuses i'm sure?

Or maybe we won the league last season because of our early exit from the Eurodisney League?

Hart was commenting on giving up a 2:1 lead with only 5 mins left was unacceptable by the team and he was right I also know he was including himself in that.
But when the interviewer asked Mancini about Joe's comments about the team, he did not tell Mancini that he was only commenting on on the last 5 minutes, Mancini then looked around at his interpreter for confirmation as he had not heard them.
Mancini would have thought he was commenting on the teams performance over the whole game.
Just shit stirring by an interviewer.

It wouldn't matter if we were in the group of death or not. Bobby would convince everyone it was difficult, then procede to play full backs who can't defend. Joe hart is city through and through, could you honestly say the same about Mancini?
Get over yourself Bobby and sort the fucking defense out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.