Joe Hart [Merged]

Re: Joe Hart

whp.blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:
the point is he keeps making the same mistake

which is a worry

if you wish to remain in denial and think you are a bigger blue than me because you never see any faults in our players then so be it

Drop him for parrying the ball 3 times in 2 years. Do fuck off mate you are embarrasing

funny how you never said three times in the last 10 games but of course you are right
Bwahahahahahaha

BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Drop him for parrying the ball 3 times in 2 years. Do fuck off mate you are embarrasing

funny how you never said three times in the last 10 games but of course you are right

i have also said that its something he has only just started doing like he has been told to by the trainer. Maybe they trying to build a new aspect into his game and he struggling to adjust. Maybe we should go spunk £20 million on a keeper we dont need when its quite clear Hart is going to be huge. I think any team in the world would happily take Hart off our hands and any keeper good enough to keep Given out of the team must be worth something but what do Mancini, Sven, Capello and Mcleish know about football. Less than you obviously

or we can just follow the bluemoon way and bury our heads in the sand

sooner or later this flaw will cost us a cup or a title
we are moving into the area of the big boys where any sort of slip up and its game over

the way people on this forum refuse to conceed any city player has any faults is unbelieveable
its the same attitude that backed that clown hughes when people were calling for blind faith and get behind the manager etc

well look where we are now because some poeple stood up and called for his head

you can back the players all you want but when we meet the very best we will be beat I accept that some people may find it hard or unacceptable to slag of players when we are winning but like mancini with johnson now is the right time we need to set our standards much higher

whp.blue said:
doomuk said:
whp.blue said:
what a load of bollocks

frank swift was agruably the greatest goalie ever if you think hart is going to match that give your head a good long shake FFS

ps you might do well to find a few things out about the clubs history before talking up average players

you do the great players in Citys history a diservice

How strange.

Sorry pal but could I borrow your time machine please because clearly you can for see potentially 18 years of Hart playing for us and see for sure that he wont match Frank Swift.

oh, whats that, you cant tell the future. So then you have no idea if he will go onto to be our greatest ever keeper.

Really annoys me when people just dismiss out of hand players whose potential is yet to be fulfilled.

even If Hart has anywhwere near that much potential which I doubt he has already proved he lacks the total committment to forfil it

likes a drink too much for one but hey thats my opinion and heard all these
arguments about how good nicky weaver was going to be

Oh.Dear.Is this Michael Johnson all over?
I expect 90% of Premiership players go out after a victory with the sole intention of getting rat arsed.

The cookie monster said:
Maly Wilson said:
Bit harsh to blame Joe. The wolves lad had a free shot on goal without anybody closing him down.
It was his fault mate 100% but no biggie we won & thats all that counts!
I understand where you're coming from, but my point is that it was shocking defending letting the fella have a clear shot on goal. He should have been closed down then Joe might not have had to make the save in the first place. Should he have done better with the save? Probably, but the defence also needs to take some of the blame

whp.blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:

i have also said that its something he has only just started doing like he has been told to by the trainer. Maybe they trying to build a new aspect into his game and he struggling to adjust. Maybe we should go spunk £20 million on a keeper we dont need when its quite clear Hart is going to be huge. I think any team in the world would happily take Hart off our hands and any keeper good enough to keep Given out of the team must be worth something but what do Mancini, Sven, Capello and Mcleish know about football. Less than you obviously

or we can just follow the bluemoon way and bury our heads in the sand

sooner or later this flaw will cost us a cup or a title
we are moving into the area of the big boys where any sort of slip up and its game over

the way people on this forum refuse to conceed any city player has any faults is unbelieveable
its the same attitude that backed that clown hughes when people were calling for blind faith and get behind the manager etc

well look where we are now because some poeple stood up and called for his head

you can back the players all you want but when we meet the very best we will be beat I accept that some people may find it hard or unacceptable to slag of players when we are winning but like mancini with johnson now is the right time we need to set our standards much higher

How have i buried my head i have agreed that its a fairly new problem that has arisen with Joe but can easily be changed. No player is perfect. Joe's mistakes so far have not cost us. You ignore the fact that he is a very big reason of us finishing in the top 4 last year with some performances that were mind boggling. He is not going to parry every shot every time from now until he is 36 is he. maybe its you that need to have a look and stop criticising players just for the sake of criticising. You have also talked absolute bollocks about his drinking and have ignored the fact that you were called out for being a liar.

whp.blue said:
Josh Blue said:
Tell me a goalie that hasn't made a few mistakes?

the point is he keeps making the same mistake

which is a worry

if you wish to remain in denial and think you are a bigger blue than me because you never see any faults in our players then so be it
Can you name 5 better keepers in the world?

Was that pissed off with Hart and his fucking wank parry straight in front of him - Again - I even rang up GMR on the way home..

Love Joe but he has a long way to go to be a world class goalkeeper

Not read the rest of the thread but for me he is the best keeper in the PL at present. All keepers make mistakes but he makes less than the rest & has made some amazing saves this season. I've not looked at the stats but I'm willing to bet he has let in less goals & made more saves than most of the rest in the league.

We are lucky to have him IMO.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Was that pissed off with Hart and his fucking wank parry straight in front of him - Again - I even rang up GMR on the way home..

Love Joe but he has a long way to go to be a world class goalkeeper
You rang up gmr? Thatll show him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.