Joe Hart [Merged]

sarah_jane_wow said:
I take it all back: Joe Hart is a genius. Joe Hart for canonisation.

Do you only post about Joe Hart ? You are Pantilimon and I claim my prize.

some folks on this topic obviously don't have a clue about football. joe is the best goalkeeper in the premier league.

I'd urge anyone to see today's Daily Heil as it features one of the best ever goalkeeping pictures. Sadly, t's not on the website:

2 of our players to the left of 'Fatboy Fat' and 1 to the right. All our players are looking at Joe, who is - no kidding - parallel to the ground stretched out. The ball is clearly diverted away while Andy Carroll (for it is he) is staring dead at the spot he expected the ball to be.

A great, great picture. Somehow, amazing goalkeeping has become synomymous with a 'save for the camera.' This wasn't as you all know. Hell, even Martin Samuel gave him motm.

I nicked the paper from the local Indian.

Another fantastic display at Anfield after his performance in Naples, he's going to go down in history at this club, most decorated ever Manchester City player.

sarah_jane_wow said:
I take it all back: Joe Hart is a genius. Joe Hart for canonisation.

Haters_Gonna_Hate_04.jpg

The Goat 10 said:
Another fantastic display at Anfield after his performance in Naples, he's going to go down in history at this club, most decorated ever Manchester City player.

I thought he should have saved both goals in Naples.

Hence my opinion that he's inconsistent at the moment and needs to keep playing in order to find a level of top notch consistency.

Maybe just my expectation of the man knowing his talent.

joezilla said:
some folks on this topic obviously don't have a clue about football. joe is the best goalkeeper in the premier league.

I agree. By a country mile.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:31 pm --<br /><br />
mat said:
leighton said:
He done well today on the whole but there was a few decisions was a bit of a what the fuck. The goal a deflection if on the move like he was he had no chance of saving. I dont know why he was going for it as it was going wide until the deflection. If he didnt move he would of picked it up.

Good second half with 2 world class saves not much you can say about the second half today.

Never any bias towards Given in your posts Leighton....

:)

Shay is a thoroughly good goalkeeper and was just unfortunate to be competing with Joe as first choice goalkeeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.