Joe Hart [Merged]

Re: Joe Hart

BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:
Josh Blue said:
Tell me a goalie that hasn't made a few mistakes?

the point is he keeps making the same mistake

which is a worry

if you wish to remain in denial and think you are a bigger blue than me because you never see any faults in our players then so be it

Drop him for parrying the ball 3 times in 2 years. Do fuck off mate you are embarrasing

funny how you never said three times in the last 10 games but of course you are right

GXCity said:
whp.blue said:
Josh Blue said:
Tell me a goalie that hasn't made a few mistakes?

which is a worry

if you wish to remain in denial and think you are a bigger blue than me because you never see any faults in our players then so be it

Name me a better keeper in the premier league? No didn't think so. Wind your neck in mate, he is quality

fpspr58875ky2525.JPG

Hart drinks too much WHP? You said it once, now you're ignoring it. Does Hart have the body of someone not training hard and drinking too much?

You've embarrassed yourself tonight in a couple of threads.

whp.blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:

which is a worry

Drop him for parrying the ball 3 times in 2 years. Do fuck off mate you are embarrasing

funny how you never said three times in the last 10 games but of course you are right

i have also said that its something he has only just started doing like he has been told to by the trainer. Maybe they trying to build a new aspect into his game and he struggling to adjust. Maybe we should go spunk £20 million on a keeper we dont need when its quite clear Hart is going to be huge. I think any team in the world would happily take Hart off our hands and any keeper good enough to keep Given out of the team must be worth something but what do Mancini, Sven, Capello and Mcleish know about football. Less than you obviously

Lets look at the top 3 keeper's in the league: Reina, Cech and Hart. Reina is ageing and makes mistakes. Cech is losing it a bit, certainly in the last few years. Hart is the only going to improve and at this point in time, I couldn't think of a better one to have.

Please for once just lay off our Blues

Why is everyone going after Hart? He is superb. Everyone else has been superb as well this season. We are 5 points clear so enjoy it FFS! Every team or individual will make mistakes throughout a season but why jump down their necks! Back off and enjoy what you are watching.

Think Samaras acting like a Labrador with a balloon and then think what you watch now!

Forza City, Mansour, and all of the boys

Re: Please for once just lay off our Blues

Im not if i ever met him i would hug the shit out of him
He made a mistake, so fucking what, we won the game.
The 1 person that knows he fucked up more than any one is Joe and he will have apologised for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.