Joe Hart [Merged]

Re: Joe Hart

Freestyler said:
Everyone is easy to jump on an outfield players back or criticise them, but when it comes to keepers they think it's a different story.

well it's not.

Poor goalkeeper for their goal again today, no excuses.

you can't go as far as slag him and have a go, but it's this one little thing that's just not improving.

he can't distribute a ball and we know that, but his shot stopping at times has become a little suspect this season.

I think his distribution has improved alot this season

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Freestyler said:
Everyone is easy to jump on an outfield players back or criticise them, but when it comes to keepers they think it's a different story.

well it's not.

Poor goalkeeper for their goal again today, no excuses.

you can't go as far as slag him and have a go, but it's this one little thing that's just not improving.

he can't distribute a ball and we know that, but his shot stopping at times has become a little suspect this season.

I think his distribution has improved alot this season

It has a little, but it's still shocking.

Given was the same for us.

Wow 16 pages! The most disappointed person after that goal will be Joe Hart. He hates any goal going in and especially if he thinks/knows he was culpable.

100% confident he will be working on knocking those balls away from goal as I am sure he always does anyway. Top class keeper who makes the odd mistake but I wouldnt have any one else there.

Does he look so good because usually he is so well protected he has so little to do?

It is getting a little worrying that he keeps spilling shots right into the danger area EVERY time he has to deal with one.

He is a good keeper but he doesn't look inspirational and a huge presence,like a Schmeichel[the dad not the son] or Joe Corrigan.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Wow 16 pages! The most disappointed person after that goal will be Joe Hart. He hates any goal going in and especially if he thinks/knows he was culpable.

100% confident he will be working on knocking those balls away from goal as I am sure he always does anyway. Top class keeper who makes the odd mistake but I wouldnt have any one else there.

The thing is this is a trend to his game. If you dont learn after the first mistake you will never learn. He has been doing this for a long time. Todays fuck up has ended up with us losing our captain for 2 to 3 games for a red card. The shot was from a good distance out he could of gathered that ball into his body or tip it wide for a corner. Joe has his plus's but if he cant stay focused and do the basics well then we will see more of this to come. Englands number 1 sure he is but the competition for that isnt there. Still needs to work hard on shot stopping. The Hart lovers will state hes the best thing since sliced bread but if these mistakes keep happening the defence ahead of him will be losing a bit of confidence in him.

leighton said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

The thing is this is a trend to his game. If you dont learn after the first mistake you will never learn. He has been doing this for a long time. Todays fuck up has ended up with us losing our captain for 2 to 3 games for a red card. The shot was from a good distance out he could of gathered that ball into his body or tip it wide for a corner. Joe has his plus's but if he cant stay focused and do the basics well then we will see more of this to come. Englands number 1 sure he is but the competition for that isnt there. Still needs to work hard on shot stopping. The Hart lovers will state hes the best thing since sliced bread but if these mistakes keep happening the defence ahead of him will be losing a bit of confidence in him.

Blimey leighton your late on the Hart thread, i thought it was you that made it earlier. lol

BoyBlue_1985 said:
leighton said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

Blimey leighton your late on the Hart thread, i thought it was you that made it earlier. lol

It wasnt me. I rate him but not as highly as most of the fans on here. If you say anything bad about him by some on here you know shit. We all look at the same game and if people think a player done bad for a goal it will be highlighted. Thats all that people are doing with Joe some fans dont like it but it has to be said. Joe get more than his fair share of praise so he will also get his fair share of stick.

Watched the goal again and it was a howler i'm afraid. The shot was straight at him and not even that hard and he spilled it.

paulchapo said:
Does he look so good because usually he is so well protected he has so little to do?

It is getting a little worrying that he keeps spilling shots right into the danger area EVERY time he has to deal with one.

He is a good keeper but he doesn't look inspirational and a huge presence,like a Schmeichel[the dad not the son] or Joe Corrigan.

He was in the Premier League 11 the year he was at Birmingham where he probably had more work to do than any keeper in the league.

The only keepers in the league I would put on his level right now are Reina and Vorm (Swansea).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.