Joe Hart [Merged]

Re: Joe Hart

I think another aspect of his value is his personality in terms of having a laugh with the rest of the team. Good for morale.

sarah_jane_wow said:
Maybe having Shay Given on the bench helped Joe Hart 'retain his focus'. JH does seem to have slipped down a notch or two, concentration-wise, since Shay's unfortunate departure. On current form, he is our weakest link.

Oh dear, all 4 posts slagging Hart off. Almost every week Villa are conceding goals from set pieces. Wonder why ?

Hart is a wonderful Goalkeeper but should stop parrying shots. But his shot stopping is second to none and I have no concerns about him whatsoever.

oakiecokie said:
Santiago Street . said:
At fault again for the goal tonight.

He's clearly the best at the club and one of the best in the league and he's only a kid so he should improve.

Let's just hope it's a little blip because if he's still parrying shots back out into the 6 yard box in 6 months time, it'll be time to start looking elsewhere for a custodian

Utter bollocks !!
I`m more concerned that De Jong didn`t compete in a 50/50 challenge which resulted in the goal.

I`m more concerned that De Jong didn`t compete in a 50/50 challenge which resulted in the goal.[/quote]

Yep me too, NDJ is looking a bit like a bloke who knows his days are numbered, hope I'm wrong but his manner make me think the connection with Kia is a big problem with the owners / manager and doesn't want to risk an injury and jeopardise any possible move ?.

Joe Hart

I know that he's doing brilliantly for us however he has been partially or maybe even solely at fault for some goals.

1. Against Munich he spilt the ball to Gomez for 2nd goal.
2. Against Villareal he spilt it to Cani.
3. On Sat against Wolves he spilt it to an encroaching Doyle (hence pen and Vinny being sent off)

I find that a few long range shot as shown above, he is not holding them or even parrying them into a wider area away from goal. This is one small criticism I have of him; apart from that he is superb but these have been costly for us and he does have to improve at them.

city diehard said:
I know that he's doing brilliantly for us however he has been partially or maybe even solely at fault for some goals.

1. Against Munich he spilt the ball to Gomez for 2nd goal.
2. Against Villareal he spilt it to Cani.
3. On Sat against Wolves he spilt it to an encroaching Doyle (hence pen and Vinny being sent off)

I find that a few long range shot as shown above, he is not holding them or even parrying them into a wider area away from goal. This is one small criticism I have of him; apart from that he is superb but these have been costly for us and he does have to improve at them.

We discussed this to death last night-had a 17 plus page thread mate.

Not having a go at you bud, could you try the search function please as the mods are getting miffed with merging 20 threads on the same subject. For the record i kind of agree he needs to address this issue, im sure he will though.

Here is the thread for this, again not being an arse just a heads up. :)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236606&start=190" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236606&start=190</a>

It's rumoured someone actually said he should be benched and Pantilimon made no 1.

like i said i didn't actually see the comment it but it would have generated the most powerful facepalm know to man and sent shockwaves through the internet.

it probably didn't happen...

Phew! When I saw the 20 pager, I was shocked coz I had just read the OP and thought "Hmmm, I'll come back to this after checking out Nige's ride. Came back and it was a 20 pager. What!

Then I realized what had happened :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.