Joe Hart [Merged]

Re: Joe Hart

Maly Wilson said:
whp.blue said:
Josh Blue said:
Tell me a goalie that hasn't made a few mistakes?

the point is he keeps making the same mistake

which is a worry

if you wish to remain in denial and think you are a bigger blue than me because you never see any faults in our players then so be it
Can you name 5 better keepers in the world?
In the premiership alone Reina Friedal,Given.Casillas and Neuer on the world stage!

9 Quinn said:
Maly Wilson said:
whp.blue said:

which is a worry

if you wish to remain in denial and think you are a bigger blue than me because you never see any faults in our players then so be it
In the premiership alone Reina Friedal,Given.Casillas and Neuer on the world stage!

Ah yes, that must be why Roberto sold Given to Villa...

Hart is the best keeper in the Premiership bar none.

9 Quinn said:
Maly Wilson said:
whp.blue said:

which is a worry

You're kidding, right?

I'll give you Neuer, but that's about all of that bunch. Hart is a top keeper, best in the Prem and one of the best in the world.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
lack of concentration imo, had nothing to do all game.

probably the hardest part of his job now, keeping his focus all 90 minutes.
This I think is the problem. He has always kept for teams leaking chances constantly. Now he is needed only a few times a game. And that seems to have messed up his rhythm and reflexes.

He is just not as good as he was last season. I don't care what any blue says, he isn't!

Yes I still consider him a top keeper, and one of the best around. But he hasn't been great this season. He has been good at best.

He needs to get with the new program. He has to be able to stay cold all game and yet make those one or 2 decisive saves a game. And parried 25 yarders into the path of strikers is just not stuff the best goalies are made of.

He needs to take a page off the book of VIctor Valdes, who does this quite consistently. Stay cold for 85 minutes and make the crucial save that keeps Barca ticking.

Dax777 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
lack of concentration imo, had nothing to do all game.

probably the hardest part of his job now, keeping his focus all 90 minutes.
This I think is the problem. He has always kept for teams leaking chances constantly. Now he is needed only a few times a game. And that seems to have messed up his rhythm and reflexes.

He is just not as good as he was last season. I don't care what any blue says, he isn't!

Yes I still consider him a top keeper, and one of the best around. But he hasn't been great this season. He has been good at best.

He needs to get with the new program. He has to be able to stay cold all game and yet make those one or 2 decisive saves a game. And parried 25 yarders into the path of strikers is just not stuff the best goalies are made of.

He needs to take a page off the book of VIctor Valdes, who does this quite consistently. Stay cold for 85 minutes and make the crucial save that keeps Barca ticking.

After De Gea's early mistakes one of the excuses was that he had moved from a club where he had a lot of work to do, to one where he was only called on a couple of times per match. United solved that problem by learning to defend like Athletico.

But its obviously just as much an isuue for Hart given how much less work ke's been getting this season.

he also can't build up a rhythm or a confidence because he's only been called upon several times a match, so he could well be thinking about each chance too much which could be causing the mistakes which in turn leads to him being more unconfident each time he's tested.

it's not like he can pull off 3 or 4 great saves in a run and work on instinct and confidence, at the moment he's lucky if he has a shot to save every 15 minutes.

Lol at the guy that said Friedal was better than Hart.. says it all really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.