Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

dailymail already starts rattling
What the hell is Manuel Pellegrini playing at with Joe Hart? He dropped him for no good reason at Hull City on Saturday, and there appears to be little urgency in renewing his contract.

Hart will have a year left come the summer. Yet, as one of the few players at Manchester City that fulfils the homegrown criteria - and a damn good goalkeeper, by far the best from England - he should be both valued and cherished.

Instead, it seems as if he is taken for granted while Pellegrini fights to keep his overrated ally Willy Caballero happy. Yet what would City do if Hart took against the idea of staying on? They wouldn’t just need to replace a goalkeeper, but another Englishman in the squad.

It would cost a fortune. Hart might struggle to find a club with City’s potential — but he could seemingly locate one where he would be better appreciated with a click of the fingers.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemesport.com/507880-liverpool-prepare-big-bid-for-joe-hart" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.givemesport.com/507880-liverpool-pr ... r-joe-hart</a>
Liverpool are to make a bid for Joe in January!
It would be a disaster to lose him for many reasons. He is one of the best in the business and his presence in the changing room can not be underestimated.
I hope we sign him up rapid and put all this nonsense to bed.

trotsky said:
http://www.givemesport.com/507880-liverpool-prepare-big-bid-for-joe-hart
It would be a disaster to lose him for many reasons. He is one of the best in the business and his presence in the changing room can not be underestimated.
Oh, come on. Givemesport is probably the worst source you can look at. And clubs can make bids all they want, doesn't mean we will sell.

It really wouldn't bother me either way if we lost him.

He's been a model blue, but his faults are glaring. He's more equipped to shine as a 10 shot-stopper; than he is to hold his nerve for 3 shots over 90 mins.

A defensive club suits him best.

paulchapo said:
nowantads said:
Ray78 said:
This and only this.
Because it all seems to suggest that pellegrini is going to replace hart with willy, while many people here aren't convinced that willy is an upgrade from joe. And also we're still lacking homegrown player.

It suggests nothing of the sort.Pellegrini said he has two top keepers and needs to give Caballero some game time.With all respect to Sheffield Wednesday and Hull he couldn't have picked two easier games to leave Joe out and if Mangala hadn't imploded yesterday would have been a canter.

This, I don't get the fuss, we need to give Willy a couple of games once in a while to keep him sharp and fresh, Joe will be back v Roma

It has to be Joe Hart. Some of the saves he has made have been crucial over the past couple of seasons. I watched the game against Hull, and Caballero barely moves when people are taking shots at the goal. He literally stands there and watches and hopes as it goes past. At least Joe Hart makes a dive that way to try and cover it!

Pellers has said Hart's back in for Roma. Don't really get this rotating goalkeepers thing but good news as he didn't deserve to be dropped.

trotsky said:

Don't even read shit like that mate.
Not a chance that Joe would give up champs league football next year.

MeatHunterrr said:
trotsky said:
Oh, come on. Givemesport is probably the worst source you can look at. And clubs can make bids all they want, doesn't mean we will sell.
Could be summat in it.

Maybe woy has told him to sign otherwise he wont play for england? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.