Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Joe is without doubt a great keeper but his increasing arrogance will be his undoing.

Arrogance or confidence ? I didn't see any arrogance against Hull. When Yaya's shot hit the post, Joe was out of his seat like a fan.
Just looked like he was supporting the team from the bench. I can think of a few players who would have just sat there sulking. Joe was out there kicking every ball.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Joe is without doubt a great keeper but his increasing arrogance will be his undoing.

arrogance ? , what has he said or done that makes him arrogant ?. He's just confident, which is what we would want our keepers to be.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

arrogance ? , what has he said or done that makes him arrogant ?. He's just confident, which is what we would want our keepers to be.

Quite a few interviews I have seen he comes across as really self important. A recent one on the OS he was just completely disinterested bordering on rude to the interviewer and couldn't wait to fuck off.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Quite a few interviews I have seen he comes across as really self important. A recent one on the OS he was just completely disinterested bordering on rude to the interviewer and couldn't wait to fuck off.

I think the problem is that Joe isn't comfortable being in front of the camera yet. On a league of their own recently he didn't really come across very well and didn't have that much to say "off the cuff" if you like. However I think his personality shines with his team mates etc in the dressing room or training pitch.

NI Blue said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

I think the problem is that Joe isn't comfortable being in front of the camera yet. On a league of their own recently he didn't really come across very well and didn't have that much to say "off the cuff" if you like. However I think his personality shines with his team mates etc in the dressing room or training pitch.

A lot of it is down to them not wanting to say something that the media can pick up on, which has happened to Joe in the past ie Madrid away

You don't really get to see a players character until he retires, when their a bit more relaxed

Back on topic, Joe all day for me at the moment, not seen that much in Willy that makes me think otherwise

Disappointed by Willy's attempt on the penalty. I'm all for trying to save it but why dive the wrong way when you can wait a fraction longer and at least dive in the general direction of the ball.

In theory those that dive put all their eggs in one basket, whether that be left or right. The taker has 3 options, left, right centre. A keeper that stands until he sees the flight should never concede down the centre and still has some chance of getting to a less than perfect left or right kick. Just the maths of it all says that you should stand and move once the ball is struck not just some wild arse guess as Willy tried. In fact the Hull player's penalty was only half right and would have been saved by a keeper who waited to see its direction.

Hart to start and show his worth. MP stuck to his guns and said Willy will play back to back games and he done it. I think choping and changing keepers in the league can be dangerous. We need a settled back 5 and defenders will second guessing there keepers at times if they are playing with a rotating keepers. I think Hart has preformed well in the big games this season so far so he is still the number 1 keeper for MP. I think he hasnt done anything wrong to lose the Number 1 jersey can see the contract getting sorted out like Milner with time might not happen straight away for Joe but at the end of the season if he is still number 1 it will do.

To be fair to Pellergrini " he did promise Willie he would play him in a few premier league games this season. Durham's on about it now on "Talkshite," practically accusing Pellegrini of ruining Joe's career.

You've gotta laugh haven't you, this is the same Adrian Durham that, a month before the World Cup squad was announced, touted Fraser Forster as England's number one, stating that Joe was too error prone to keep the job.

Fraser Forster ffs ycmiu !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.