Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

In the games WC has played so far he has not shown anything to suggest he will provide any competition for Joe, which is a shame.
Got to trust Pellie's judgement and hope WC is better keeper than he has appeared to be in the friendlies and CS.

Stoned Rose said:
Caballero.

Prior to being dropped last year Joe was absolutely bobbins and made a lot of very sill errors. The 2nd v Chelsea and the first v Bayern were fucking disgraceful and unacceptable against rivals like them. The pathetic showings v Villa and Cardiff to.

Watch the season review DVD over if you need proof.

This lack of reliability won't have escaped MP and he will have made his mind up then to sign Caballero, a man he 'trusts' (one of MP's favourite phrases).

Hart may start the season but imo will be displaced by Caballero.
Nah.

I think some of you are writing off/ underrating Caballero already.

This is a new club for him and his first season in a country that doesn't speak Spanish, I fully believe if he can start replicating his Malaga form he will really be hard to not be picked for the first XI in my opinion.

I remember watching Fernandinho around this time last season and was questioning him, how wrong was I!

I think Pellegrini might give Caballero a run of games in the league and then go from there as I really don't see how he can compare him from cup games.

I've always said it's Joe Hart to lose it. Caballero was brought in to stiffen up competition and hopefully he will do to get Hart beyond his very best. So I honestly expect Hart to start at Newcastle.

One thing I'm sure off is that Pellegrini will not pick any on nationality, nor their past or his personal relationship to them. The man juts wants the best 11 players to try and win 3 points.

They seem to be good at what the other is shit at, and shit at what the other is good at. Too early to say who is better.

It will be Joe for Newcastle, you don't drop a title winning goalkeeper for the opening game of the next season.

Willy will probably be doing what Pants did last season - cup games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.