Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

I predict another masterclass in man management coming up from MP.
Joe will get the nod to start with as he is our established keeper but Caballero will be put in at the first chance. Hart will have to fight for his place on equal terms unlike last year when he was clearly favoured once back in form.
This should bring out the best in both keepers.
I would also expect MP to use his current "second choice" in the cups so plenty of opportunity for both keepers to sink or swim.
I like the look of Caballero. Very calm and excellent distribution. None of that panicky "away away!" shouting on corners and crosses....

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Willy for me, every time the ball goes near Hart I'm expecting him to drop a clanger and that can't be right.
You're right its not, you'd better get yourself checked out, chronic hyperbole would be my diagnosis.

Bentheblue said:
In the games WC has played so far he has not shown anything to suggest he will provide any competition for Joe, which is a shame.
Got to trust Pellie's judgement and hope WC is better keeper than he has appeared to be in the friendlies and CS.

Hasn't had a first team defense in front of him. Too early to tell for me but I expect it will be Willy.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Willy for me, every time the ball goes near Hart I'm expecting him to drop a clanger and that can't be right.
You're right its not, you'd better get yourself checked out, chronic hyperbole would be my diagnosis.
I think I need checked out too, every time the ball goes near Willy I expect him to be 10 yards the wrong side of it.

aguero93:20 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
I think I need checked out too, every time the ball goes near Willy I expect him to be 10 yards the wrong side of it.
Ha ha, Jesus Hands is one clanger away from being our No.2.....Willy ain't Pants ;-)

David Anderson @MirrorAnderson · 11m

Man City will focus on a new deal for Joe Hart after agreeing four-year deal with Edin Dzeko. Hart talks still at early stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.