Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

When Spurs scored a bloke near me shouted "Fking hell! Another shocker by Hart".

Sometimes when I'm watching City I dont always notice things that are obvious to others. Was today another such occasion?

cibaman said:
When Spurs scored a bloke near me shouted "Fking hell! Another shocker by Hart".

Sometimes when I'm watching City I dont always notice things that are obvious to others. Was today another such occasion?

No, from 12 yards out a top class forward player is heavy favourite to score. Today Joe stayed up as long as was possible, got a toe to it and nearly pulled off a world class stop but it hit the bar and went in not out. It was possibly as close as any would have come to stopping it. If he stood up a split second longer as some suggest it would have been passed him and he'd have made no actual valid effort.

Some criticised him for the Suarez goal v England in the summer which was similar. These people know nothing if they genuinely believe that and are not just on a witch hunt.

cibaman said:

No Joe played well, he deserves the credit due to him.

Fantastic performance by Joe today 4 out of this world saves (one from an offside Spurs player but Joe didn't know). He nearly saved Eriksen's shot as well.

Back to his best.
Good job because our defence was shocking today.

BlueAnorak said:
Fantastic performance by Joe today 4 out of this world saves (one from an offside Spurs player but Joe didn't know). He nearly saved Eriksen's shot as well.

Back to his best.
Good job because our defence was shocking today.

At Villa, the 'Don't sell Joe Hart' song was sung loud and long. Heard it today and it sounded cool. Sure Joe will love it

Juan King said:
He was very good today. He made some crucial saves at important times in the game. Didn't put a foot wrong. Having some competition is good for him IMO. On today's form he is the current number 1, but I'm happy that we have a good back up keeper.
Joe was brilliant today apart from his distribution and clearances which more often than not found a Spurs player. When he finally gets that right he'll be one of the top three keepers in the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.