Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

Willy was absolutely woeful tonight. He should not have let either of those goals in.
Hart would RIGHTLY have been castigated if he had done the same.
Still the rest of the defence was just as bad.

Davs 19 said:
Don't think this is even a debate anymore.

Willy just doesn't look anything like the keeper many on here claimed we were signing and that's a shame.

If Hart's fit, he plays every game for me now.

He was voted as one of top la liga keepers. List contains many top keepers.

The trouble is our defence. It is a shambles and no keeper should be judged until we return to normality again.

The key for us to improve is consistency at the back, the same keeper and defence. Being as Hart has been here for a long time and played with all but two of our defence for at least a season then it is a no brainer to err on the side of caution and select Hart. I like Caballero and I hope he gets a run of games but I reserve that wish until we plug the massive hole on our ship.

Hart every minute of every day, I have seen nothing at all about Willy that makes me feel comfortable.

NipHolmes said:
Davs 19 said:
Don't think this is even a debate anymore.

Willy just doesn't look anything like the keeper many on here claimed we were signing and that's a shame.

If Hart's fit, he plays every game for me now.

He was voted as one of top la liga keepers. List contains many top keepers.

The trouble is our defence. It is a shambles and no keeper should be judged until we return to normality again.

The key for us to improve is consistency at the back, the same keeper and defence. Being as Hart has been here for a long time and played with all but two of our defence for at least a season then it is a no brainer to err on the side of caution and select Hart. I like Caballero and I hope he gets a run of games but I reserve that wish until we plug the massive hole on our ship.

He's not close to Harts level nip and the prem is very different to la liga. I disagree that there are many 'top ' keepers in Spain. Courtois and a declining Valdes and Casillas. Who else ?

Courtois hasn't played regularly with Chelsea's back 4 yet he looks the real deal so far and probably is.

Willy is an adequate number 2 but from what I've seen so far, he'll struggle to replace Hart on merit and I think he'll be off within the next two windows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.