Joe Hart or Willy Caballero

Well continue showing form and making vital saves and Joe will be rewarded with a bumper deal. I can see why Peli signed Willy but Joe is the better keeper when on form. I think Joe will have a new contract sorted by the end of the season. With the way the club is run we will get this deal and the Milner deal sorted and I cant see either moving on for some time.
Hart at the weekend when called upon done what was expected his distribution was good on the day as well setting us on our way after they counter attacked us.

I found it funny when Joe looked over when we got the "Don't Sell Joe Hart" song going.

Joe's expression was one of surprise like what the fcuck's this? Joe can be sure to hear it again versus Spurs in a fortnight!

Tim of the Oak said:
I found it funny when Joe looked over when we got the "Don't Sell Joe Hart" song going.

Joe's expression was one of surprise like what the fcuck's this? Joe can be sure to hear it again versus Spurs in a fortnight!

...he's surprised because he didn't expect to be sold?

Joe Hart for me over Willy Caballero but this obviously the dominant attitude around here. I do miss Costel Pantilimon though. Underrated keeper for sure.

Not sure that Pellers or Taxiki is going to appreciate that song.
Still, I think it will make clear to the powers that be of the general opinion about giving Joe a new contract. While we're at it, can we have a second verse for Jimmy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.