Joe Hart please come back

Clarkey311 said:
I agree, Hart has already demonstrated that he can organise a defence at Birmingham.

Given is an excellent shot stopper but it doesn't mask the facts he is a terrible kicker, no-existent in the air and has no communication between the defence what so ever.

Hes not even that good a shot stopper these days

I see these arguments all the time, and I was especially following his kicking today, nothing wrong with it. I don't think I can mention one situation where he should communicate or go out in the field getting the ball. Give us some evidence, instead of shouting this crap you heard some guys mention.

Given at fault for their goal. Daft kick in touch for the Delap throw-in then the usual super glued to his line instead of claiming the bleeding ball!. It's a regular occurence now.

Sky Blue said:
Given at fault for their goal. Daft kick in touch for the Delap throw-in then the usual super glued to his line instead of claiming the bleeding ball!. It's a regular occurence now.

Correct-he never ever comes out to gather the ball

Seriously If thats worst you picked out of todays game, then I suggest you brush up on your football knowledge.

I suggest you start by watching a few sunday league games first thing. Trust me after watching the following goalkeepers Immel, Margetson, Weaver, Dibble to name a few, I can tell you Shay Given Is a very good goalkeeper.

Please dont tell me Joe Hart commands his area and is better at crosses because he's not.

So getting onto todays game, why Is Given to blame?

Their goal, watch it, Delap starts his run up, Given on the edge of 6 yard box, Given retreats to the safety of his line as the ball is in the air, Fuller runs in un-challenged into area vacated by Given, GOAL, simple when they know your keepers shit scared of crosses, bring back Hart

Barntonblue said:
Seriously If thats worst you picked out of todays game, then I suggest you brush up on your football knowledge.

I suggest you start by watching a few sunday league games first thing. Trust me after watching the following goalkeepers Immel, Margetson, Weaver, Dibble to name a few, I can tell you Shay Given Is a very good goalkeeper.

Please dont tell me Joe Hart commands his area and is better at crosses because he's not.

So getting onto todays game, why Is Given to blame?
why does nobody blame given for there goal he could have put that ball anywere under no pressure at all. and he puts it out for a delap special givens fault end off. no throw in no goal we win 1-0.

BlueSinclair said:
I see these arguments all the time, and I was especially following his kicking today, nothing wrong with it. I don't think I can mention one situation where he should communicate or go out in the field getting the ball. Give us some evidence, instead of shouting this crap you heard some guys mention.

He kicked the ball out of play on at least 3 occasion including the one which lead to the Delap throw in. On numerous occasion over the last couple game he has failed to dominate his area which demands communication between the back four. The pen shout against Bolton is a perfect example, Toure was shepherding the so Given could easily pick defuse the situation, instead given was glued to his line. I can't honestly remember a single occasion when Given has claimed a corner unless it is in miles of space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.