Joe Hart please come back

Barntonblue said:
Seriously If thats worst you picked out of todays game, then I suggest you brush up on your football knowledge.

I suggest you start by watching a few sunday league games first thing. Trust me after watching the following goalkeepers Immel, Margetson, Weaver, Dibble to name a few, I can tell you Shay Given Is a very good goalkeeper.

Please dont tell me Joe Hart commands his area and is better at crosses because he's not.

So getting onto todays game, why Is Given to blame?

James,Coton,Corrigan,Schmeical,Hart

Given is shit compared to the above-you put given in the right list though mate!

flb said:
Clarkey311 said:
I agree, Hart has already demonstrated that he can organise a defence at Birmingham.

Given is an excellent shot stopper but it doesn't mask the facts he is a terrible kicker, no-existent in the air and has no communication between the defence what so ever.

Hes not even that good a shot stopper these days

I give up, you god awful troll. Did you even see the shot he stopped late in the game, impossible to hold, but he just stopped it and let the ball fall down right before him, no awkward bouncing back in the field. And how is it possible to criticize the goalkeeper after such a game, where he could do nothing with the goal they scored?

Barntonblue said:
Seriously If thats worst you picked out of todays game, then I suggest you brush up on your football knowledge.

I suggest you start by watching a few sunday league games first thing. Trust me after watching the following goalkeepers Immel, Margetson, Weaver, Dibble to name a few, I can tell you Shay Given Is a very good goalkeeper.

Please dont tell me Joe Hart commands his area and is better at crosses because he's not.

So getting onto todays game, why Is Given to blame?

I assume you haven't been watching Birmingham much this year or you'd know what a good job Joe has done commanding his area, admittedly he is still a little limited in the air.

Difference between players like Weaver and co, there wasn't an expectation associated with them, Given is meant to be a key figure in getting us into the top four, he would only challenge the Arsenal keeper for a starting place atm.

BlueSinclair said:
flb said:
Hes not even that good a shot stopper these days

I give up, you god awful troll. Did you even see the shot he stopped late in the game, impossible to hold, but he just stopped it and let the ball fall down right before him, no awkward bouncing back in the field. quote]

Behave, any keeper in the top flight would expect to gather that.....

bluemoon90 said:
Yes he is.

I disagree. Joe Hart albeit punches more but what would I know. Shay Given an International Goalkeeper with over 100 caps. End of subject

Andouble said:
not to blame? He kicked the ball out of bounds for the Delap throw.

Only because our bozos in defence played it so poorly to him.

Barntonblue said:
bluemoon90 said:
Yes he is.

I disagree. Joe Hart albeit punches more but what would I know. Shay Given an International Goalkeeper with over 100 caps. End of subject

What a crap argument, What's he won during his career?

Barntonblue said:
bluemoon90 said:
Yes he is.

For who though?

He wouldnt be in the top three if he was English and competing for the England team

Funny that Chelsea,Arsenal,United,Liverpool didnt ever go for him when they had money to throw around!

Barntonblue said:
bluemoon90 said:
Yes he is.

Haha he plays for Ireland, what competition has he had? Dean Kiely?! I honestly don't know.

Given, to me has had some really good performances. But I cannot get away from one thing....his performances dipped when Toure became centre half. I have always been a believer of stability, but how many defensive combinations have we had this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.