Joe Hart please come back

flb said:
Barntonblue said:
I disagree. Joe Hart albeit punches more but what would I know. Shay Given an International Goalkeeper with over 100 caps. End of subject

For who though?

He wouldnt be in the top three if he was English and competing for the England team

Funny that Chelsea,Arsenal,United,Liverpool didnt ever go for him when they had money to throw around!

I give up! I'll take my argument somewhere else!

Shay Given= Best shot stopper in the league, But other then that what has he got? Poor kicking, Stays on his goal line everytime, Never comes out for crosses.
Joe Hart please come back!

I got laughed off the board for suggesting we bring joe back a few months ago. Given is causing us alot of damage. Teams have sussed him. Aim a ball around the six yard box and he is a fucking liability. I have lost count at the amount of times our defenders have been defending inside our six yard box when it should be keepers all day long. Hart is a ridiculous shot stopper as well and can order a bunch of monkeys to look good at Birmingham. Get joe back and make him number one.

Oh and if anyone thinks we are getting anything from the shittania on Tuesday or in the replay. Think again. Delap can reach the six yard box from the fucking half way line there. Cement boots is going to get us in all kinds of trouble. Let's hope they head them straight at him so he can make some amazing tips over the bar.

SWPISHOME said:
Shay Given= Best shot stopper in the league, But other then that what has he got? Poor kicking, Stays on his goal line everytime, Never comes out for crosses.
Joe Hart please come back!

Agree about the crosses. Thing is you can't defy the laws of physics. He's just not going to out jump the likes Huth or Sidebe on a corner kick.

He needs to come back end of the season.

Given looks as if he's had a mental breakdown.

for where we want to be joe is not quite ready, joe's desision making at times is suspect but he will benefit from his loan spell and will return to push shay all the way soon.

for now its shay.

flb said:
Barntonblue said:
Seriously If thats worst you picked out of todays game, then I suggest you brush up on your football knowledge.

I suggest you start by watching a few sunday league games first thing. Trust me after watching the following goalkeepers Immel, Margetson, Weaver, Dibble to name a few, I can tell you Shay Given Is a very good goalkeeper.

Please dont tell me Joe Hart commands his area and is better at crosses because he's not.

So getting onto todays game, why Is Given to blame?

James,Coton,Corrigan,Schmeical,Hart

Given is shit compared to the above-you put given in the right list though mate!

I suppose you didn't see the Derby goal that bounced over Hart today?

Given is World Class! Hart is learning his trade. So stop talking shit!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.