Joe Hart please come back

"Now the throw in, Givens starting position was 4 yards off his line, the ball was headed by Fuller from 6 yards out so as the ball is coming in Given has a choice, he can move 2 yards forward, catch the ball and prevent the goal or he can move 4 yards backwards on to his line and not have a hope in hell of saving a header from point blank range. He went with safe option, the one where everyone can say 'That was shit defending and the keeper could do nothing"!

I see Ninjas in the wide-awake club.

Givens a got a problem, he dont realise with his hands extended he's at the very least 8ft tall...who's the tallest striker in the premier? Nope...i'm not taking the piss...it really is that simple.

mad zab said:
OrigamiNinja said:
I started a thread after the Bolton game and in it I suggested that Given was not up to it, needless to say I received a fair amount of abuse.

Firstly lets get the fucking ridiculous statement of 'Given is World Class' out of the way, Given isnt even the best keeper in Manchester never mind the fucking World.

Now on to todays effort!

In the 1st half we had a warning, I think it was Fuller who had a free header from 4 yards out (FOUR FUCKING YARDS OUT), which Toure managed to deflect over, where was Given?

Was he

a) Coming out to punch?
b) Coming out to catch?
c) Glued to his line?

Answers on a postcard please!

Now the goal and to those that think he wasnt at fault.

For some reason when the ball was passed back to him he decided to kick the ball into touch, he didnt mis-kick the ball under pressure the ball went exactly where he was aiming, why he chose this option instead of just launching it down the field like he normally does is beyond me!

Now the throw in, Givens starting position was 4 yards off his line, the ball was headed by Fuller from 6 yards out so as the ball is coming in Given has a choice, he can move 2 yards forward, catch the ball and prevent the goal or he can move 4 yards backwards on to his line and not have a hope in hell of saving a header from point blank range. He went with safe option, the one where everyone can say 'That was shit defending and the keeper could do nothing'!

I always think its a telling sign when a keeper ends up stood there without having had chance to move and most of the goals we concede involve Given being stood on his line with his hands by his side and a fucking dumb look on his face!

Given is a fucking liability and the sooner people on here get their heads out of the sand and stop thinking we have the 2nd coming of Gordon Banks in net the better! We have a supposed World Class keeper who cant come off his line and who cant kick a football.

There was a quote from the commentator in the 2nd half which I thought was fucking priceless after Whelen tried a long range chip for them

"Whelen saw Given off his line"

My thoughts were 'I hope someone got a picture of that because it will be worth something in a few years'!

You are a fucking knob that is why you got abuse before!! In fact you are always fucking moaning after anything other than a 6-0 win ala Portsmouth!!

Well said, I mean how can I argue with something so well written? The fact that you cant dispute a single thing I have said in my post and all you can come back with is internet warrior abuse says all I need to know about you my friend. Its a keyboard not a baseball bat! Get a life!

Fat Chance said:
"Now the throw in, Givens starting position was 4 yards off his line, the ball was headed by Fuller from 6 yards out so as the ball is coming in Given has a choice, he can move 2 yards forward, catch the ball and prevent the goal or he can move 4 yards backwards on to his line and not have a hope in hell of saving a header from point blank range. He went with safe option, the one where everyone can say 'That was shit defending and the keeper could do nothing"!

I see Ninjas in the wide-awake club.

Givens a got a problem, he dont realise with his hands extended he's at the very least 8ft tall...who's the tallest striker in the premier? Nope...i'm not taking the piss...it really is that simple.

Strikers jump over 8ft.

OrigamiNinja said:
I started a thread after the Bolton game and in it I suggested that Given was not up to it, needless to say I received a fair amount of abuse.

Firstly lets get the fucking ridiculous statement of 'Given is World Class' out of the way, Given isnt even the best keeper in Manchester never mind the fucking World.

Now on to todays effort!

In the 1st half we had a warning, I think it was Fuller who had a free header from 4 yards out (FOUR FUCKING YARDS OUT), which Toure managed to deflect over, where was Given?

Was he

a) Coming out to punch?
b) Coming out to catch?
c) Glued to his line?

Answers on a postcard please!

Now the goal and to those that think he wasnt at fault.

For some reason when the ball was passed back to him he decided to kick the ball into touch, he didnt mis-kick the ball under pressure the ball went exactly where he was aiming, why he chose this option instead of just launching it down the field like he normally does is beyond me!

Now the throw in, Givens starting position was 4 yards off his line, the ball was headed by Fuller from 6 yards out so as the ball is coming in Given has a choice, he can move 2 yards forward, catch the ball and prevent the goal or he can move 4 yards backwards on to his line and not have a hope in hell of saving a header from point blank range. He went with safe option, the one where everyone can say 'That was shit defending and the keeper could do nothing'!

I always think its a telling sign when a keeper ends up stood there without having had chance to move and most of the goals we concede involve Given being stood on his line with his hands by his side and a fucking dumb look on his face!

Given is a fucking liability and the sooner people on here get their heads out of the sand and stop thinking we have the 2nd coming of Gordon Banks in net the better! We have a supposed World Class keeper who cant come off his line and who cant kick a football.

There was a quote from the commentator in the 2nd half which I thought was fucking priceless after Whelen tried a long range chip for them

"Whelen saw Given off his line"

My thoughts were 'I hope someone got a picture of that because it will be worth something in a few years'!

Really good post that fella........

i have been moaning about Given for months. HE is the problem. Crap kicking poor positioning great long range shot tstopper but so am i. Why did he kick the ball into touch so close to goal? Must get rid end season with hart back please

OrigamiNinja said:
mad zab said:
You are a fucking knob that is why you got abuse before!! In fact you are always fucking moaning after anything other than a 6-0 win ala Portsmouth!!

Well said, I mean how can I argue with something so well written? The fact that you cant dispute a single thing I have said in my post and all you can come back with is internet warrior abuse says all I need to know about you my friend. Its a keyboard not a baseball bat! Get a life!

Get a life lol!! I am not the one who lives for the fucking internet!!

I love it when dickheads like you write an essay when a few sentences would suffice to try and convince us illiterate people what you say is gospel!!

mad zab said:
OrigamiNinja said:

Get a life lol!! I am not the one who lives for the fucking internet!!

I love it when dickheads like you write an essay when a few sentences would suffice to try and convince us illiterate people what you say is gospel!!

No you are the one who thinks agressive talk in front of a computer impresses people and makes you look 'well 'ard'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.