Joe Hart please come back

Immaculate Pasta said:
He needs to come back end of the season.

Given looks as if he's had a mental breakdown.

You sound to me if you have had a mental breakdown!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

now Given is shit.

Stand up and take a bow whichever fuckwits agreed with this piece of shit thread. You have cheered me up no end.

svennis pennis said:
I got laughed off the board for suggesting we bring joe back a few months ago. Given is causing us alot of damage. Teams have sussed him. Aim a ball around the six yard box and he is a fucking liability. I have lost count at the amount of times our defenders have been defending inside our six yard box when it should be keepers all day long. Hart is a ridiculous shot stopper as well and can order a bunch of monkeys to look good at Birmingham. Get joe back and make him number one.

I think you will find out those MONKEYS are making Hart look good!!

I have lost count at the amount of times our defenders have been defending inside our six yard box when it should be keepers all day long.

this is because we are zonal marking in the box so they all have set area's in the 6 yard box to mark.

why hasn't no one picked up on the fact that fuller had a free header for their goal and not one of the 3 city
players in that area even jumped.

Might help Given's form if we were able to put out the same centre half pairing for at least two games in a row. There's no way he should've come for the throw and blaming him for giving away the throw in is idiotic, we should've defended the ball in to the box properly.

Hart's not perfect but lets build him up to knock him down just in case he does come back.

bluebrady said:
I have lost count at the amount of times our defenders have been defending inside our six yard box when it should be keepers all day long.

this is because we are zonal marking in the box so they all have set area's in the 6 yard box to mark.

why hasn't no one picked up on the fact that fuller had a free header for their goal and not one of the 3 city
players in that area even jumped.

It's not just corners mate, it's all the fucking time. Be it crosses, open play or throw ins.

I started a thread after the Bolton game and in it I suggested that Given was not up to it, needless to say I received a fair amount of abuse.

Firstly lets get the fucking ridiculous statement of 'Given is World Class' out of the way, Given isnt even the best keeper in Manchester never mind the fucking World.

Now on to todays effort!

In the 1st half we had a warning, I think it was Fuller who had a free header from 4 yards out (FOUR FUCKING YARDS OUT), which Toure managed to deflect over, where was Given?

Was he

a) Coming out to punch?
b) Coming out to catch?
c) Glued to his line?

Answers on a postcard please!

Now the goal and to those that think he wasnt at fault.

For some reason when the ball was passed back to him he decided to kick the ball into touch, he didnt mis-kick the ball under pressure the ball went exactly where he was aiming, why he chose this option instead of just launching it down the field like he normally does is beyond me!

Now the throw in, Givens starting position was 4 yards off his line, the ball was headed by Fuller from 6 yards out so as the ball is coming in Given has a choice, he can move 2 yards forward, catch the ball and prevent the goal or he can move 4 yards backwards on to his line and not have a hope in hell of saving a header from point blank range. He went with safe option, the one where everyone can say 'That was shit defending and the keeper could do nothing'!

I always think its a telling sign when a keeper ends up stood there without having had chance to move and most of the goals we concede involve Given being stood on his line with his hands by his side and a fucking dumb look on his face!

Given is a fucking liability and the sooner people on here get their heads out of the sand and stop thinking we have the 2nd coming of Gordon Banks in net the better! We have a supposed World Class keeper who cant come off his line and who cant kick a football.

There was a quote from the commentator in the 2nd half which I thought was fucking priceless after Whelen tried a long range chip for them

"Whelen saw Given off his line"

My thoughts were 'I hope someone got a picture of that because it will be worth something in a few years'!

OrigamiNinja said:
I started a thread after the Bolton game and in it I suggested that Given was not up to it, needless to say I received a fair amount of abuse.

Firstly lets get the fucking ridiculous statement of 'Given is World Class' out of the way, Given isnt even the best keeper in Manchester never mind the fucking World.

Now on to todays effort!

In the 1st half we had a warning, I think it was Fuller who had a free header from 4 yards out (FOUR FUCKING YARDS OUT), which Toure managed to deflect over, where was Given?

Was he

a) Coming out to punch?
b) Coming out to catch?
c) Glued to his line?

Answers on a postcard please!

Now the goal and to those that think he wasnt at fault.

For some reason when the ball was passed back to him he decided to kick the ball into touch, he didnt mis-kick the ball under pressure the ball went exactly where he was aiming, why he chose this option instead of just launching it down the field like he normally does is beyond me!

Now the throw in, Givens starting position was 4 yards off his line, the ball was headed by Fuller from 6 yards out so as the ball is coming in Given has a choice, he can move 2 yards forward, catch the ball and prevent the goal or he can move 4 yards backwards on to his line and not have a hope in hell of saving a header from point blank range. He went with safe option, the one where everyone can say 'That was shit defending and the keeper could do nothing'!

I always think its a telling sign when a keeper ends up stood there without having had chance to move and most of the goals we concede involve Given being stood on his line with his hands by his side and a fucking dumb look on his face!

Given is a fucking liability and the sooner people on here get their heads out of the sand and stop thinking we have the 2nd coming of Gordon Banks in net the better! We have a supposed World Class keeper who cant come off his line and who cant kick a football.

There was a quote from the commentator in the 2nd half which I thought was fucking priceless after Whelen tried a long range chip for them

"Whelen saw Given off his line"

My thoughts were 'I hope someone got a picture of that because it will be worth something in a few years'!

You are a fucking knob that is why you got abuse before!! In fact you are always fucking moaning after anything other than a 6-0 win ala Portsmouth!!

It was a throw which reached the middle of our 6 yard box,a throw,not a driven free kick,a throw where the keeper has time to see it,no one blocked his run but he chose not to come for it.
Would have expected a defender to challenge for it but no one bothered,bad play all round.

Hes the left back remember said:
It was a throw which reached the middle of our 6 yard box,a throw,not a driven free kick,a throw where the keeper has time to see it,no one blocked his run but he chose not to come for it.
Would have expected a defender to challenge for it but no one bothered,bad play all round.

It was outside the 6 yard box idiot!!

Oh!! lets all fucking have Given as the next scapegoat!!!

It was Zab last week!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.