Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't unless it's another loan. He is on high wages and his stock has never been lower after two failed loans. He'll not find a new club until he's a free agent and even then I doubt it will be a big club.
Does anyone know how much longer he has left on his contract?

Just release him. He's not even a premier league quality keeper anymore, no one is going to pay him even a decent fraction of his wages and all the time he's here he continues to be a distraction. The sooner he's gone the better

We have a responsibility to him to keep him fit I'm sure he will find a club before the window closes. Good luck to him.

Just release him. He's not even a premier league quality keeper anymore, no one is going to pay him even a decent fraction of his wages and all the time he's here he continues to be a distraction. The sooner he's gone the better
Sounds harsh but I completely agree.

You mean pay his contract up.

They work two ways.

Interesting. Considering all of the rumours and stories of his supposed bad attitude and being toxic in the squad. Pep has taken him for three weeks on tour.

I simply cannot see a world whereby he plays any part in the squad but an interesting move all the same.

Better than Bravo surely?
I feel he deserves another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.