Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just release him. He's not even a premier league quality keeper anymore, no one is going to pay him even a decent fraction of his wages and all the time he's here he continues to be a distraction. The sooner he's gone the better
How is he a distraction?

How is he a distraction?
Notice how we have a 24 page thread about a player who is never going to play for us again? Distraction. If we don't get him out of here, either permanently or loan, do you honestly think we won't constantly hear about it? That's before you even start about what kind of influence he'd be moping around the place

We need rid,he's been a decent servant but those days are very much the past.Unfortunately i think we'll have to pay him off.

We used to sing 'Don't sell Joe Hart...' etc. I cant believe we put up with a player as poor (past it?) as Bravo as second string keeper rather than a player we have a real connection with, which is rare these days. BTW City, don't sell Joe Hart......

We used to sing 'Don't sell Joe Hart...' etc. I cant believe we put up with a player as poor (past it?) as Bravo as second string keeper rather than a player we have a real connection with, which is rare these days. BTW City, don't sell Joe Hart......
If you cannot see why Joe has not been retained, you clearly dont understand the way we play these days. As for we should keep players some fans have an affection for, lmao

I can't believe people seriously believe that Hart will ever feature in a competitive game for us again, what medication are you abusing ? You have seen his career the last two seasons ? It's not as if he took himself off to some mystic mountain monastery, leading a simple life learning the ways of playing out from the back while chanting " must not kick it long Pep is God" over and over to himself. Guys let it go it's over it's been over for two seasons, it's not Hollywood there is no Super Joey Hart the sequel blockbuster coming to a pitch near you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.