Joe Hart to retire at the end of 2023-24 season

But you did anyway ;-)

What is it Joe Hart is actually supposed to have done that you are actually so disappointed with him for as all I can read so far is that he was in a pub when Liverpool beat City in 2019.

Genuinely curious to what it was that your daughter and her boyfriend claim to have witnessed and what was the outcome after said boyfriend confronted Joe Hart.
scroll up to my original post.

Legend gets bounced around far too easily these days. The downward trajectory of his career speaks volumes and I suspect Guardiola was the first to have real confidence to let him go when you consider club politics.

There isn't a player from that 11/12 squad I don't have a lot of time for. Like a lot of that squad, he was far from perfect, but man when he was having a good day he looked unstoppable. Think we got his best years, I wish things had worked out for him more after he left. Welcome back as a guest of the club whenever he wants imo.

There isn't a player from that 11/12 squad I don't have a lot of time for. Like a lot of that squad, he was far from perfect, but man when he was having a good day he looked unstoppable. Think we got his best years, I wish things had worked out for him more after he left. Welcome back as a guest of the club whenever he wants imo.
Wayne Bridge
Adam Johnson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.