Joe Hart to retire at the end of 2023-24 season

... should give his head a wobble:

JOE HART hailed the most special moment of his career after his final league appearance as champions Celtic twice came from behind to beat St Mirren 3-2 on the final day of the Premiership campaign.

Hart told the crowd at Celtic Park: “Guys, I have never felt professionally that special before in my entire life.”

Know your audience. Bet he doesn't mean it really.
It’s not a competition lads. He loves both clubs. Let’s just accept that snd wish a great guy all the best.

On the Joe Hart thread about five years ago, I wrote a post saying all he needed was a club and a support to put an arm around him and he would be great. The club I wanted him to do that with was mine, Celtic.

Since he came in, he has been everything I hoped for and more. Not just his football ability, but his leadership in our dressing room. Since the turn of the year the big man has pulled off about 8 crucial saves at crucial times to turn the tide, or stem it. Points won because of him.

We all love him as a player, but what is the true mark of the man, is we love him more for the man he is. I respect his decision and am happy that someone at us read my post and brought a man who we could heal and he could help us in a massive way. Our players love and respect him. The support love and respect him. We will miss you Joe, but we will never fucking forget you. You and yours will always be welcome.

All the best and hopefully next week for the final we make you captain and we win a double. I want you to lift the Cup and I know every one of us supporters feel the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.