Joe Hart to retire at the end of 2023-24 season

Joe Hart presentation a.JPG Presentation of Player of the month award a few years ago. When we were still at Carrington.
A great player and a lovely man. He always acted with dignity and even when the biased media tried to get him to criticise us/Pep he only had good things to say. I hope he comes back one day to our ground and we can give him a proper farewell. :-)

Actually, there was a clip on Youtube, now taken down sadly, in which he was in with Souness, Neville, Keane etc, for post-match commentary on a derby match. and he literally sat there without opening his mouth. The comments underneath were amongst the funniest, if not the funniest, I've ever read on Youtube. Usually they are worthless, granted. They were absolute comedy gold. I watched it several times, and I could never get through to the end, because my sides were hurting so much.
At least he didn’t spout shit and bollocks like spitty and ratty do on a minute by minute basis .. They could take a leaf out of Joes book and keep their fuckin gobs shut :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.