Joe Hart to retire at the end of 2023-24 season

He was crushed by pep, never bad mouthed him or the club , said he would always love us , cant ask for more than that , the hatred from some blues was disgusting . Two styles clashed is all
He was witnessed celebrating in a Wilmslow bar after watching Liverpool beat us in 2019. Obviously very bitter still at being moved on by Pep.

Do you have footage or just heresay from some random on twitter ? He never bad mouthed us , entirely the opposite in many interviews
My daughter and her boyfriend saw him, both bleed blue. Boyfriend confronted Hart and told him how dissapointed he was.

Super Joey Hart. He's had a very good career.

Some of the best goalkeeping performances I've seen were from him. Spurs away opening day of the season 2010/11 is one that gets forgotten about. Dortmund and Barca were his standouts, although we got battered in the latter, Dortmund we should have got battered.
Messi just shook his head in disbelief. Didn’t he go to shake his hand at the end?

My daughter and her boyfriend saw him, both bleed blue. Boyfriend confronted Hart and told him how dissapointed he was.
He could have been celebrating a mates birthday for all anyone knows , i doubt he went to the pub to celebrate us getting beaten seeing as he loved the club and most of his ex team mates were still here

In the great tradition of City keepers: Swift, Trautmann, Hart.
He was the best I’ve seen at one on ones. Almost impossible to beat at close quarters.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.