Joe Hart

don't tink there is a definate 'best keeper' in the world, all make mistakes and impossible to judge them all equally. I'd say he is definitly in the top 5 currently however, in no particular order...

Neuer
Casillas
Valdes
Hart
Reina/Cech/Cesar

...are the ones i'd put there, and he is the youngest and has the potential to be englands and city's number 1 for many years to come!

Wouldn't swap him for anyone else, but we can have Neuer as a sub..

It's funny how you don't hear people talking about Pearce and his £1.5m signing in the same way as the 'Hughes signed Kompany for £7m' brigade

jay_mcfc said:
It's funny how you don't hear people talking about Pearce and his £1.5m signing in the same way as the 'Hughes signed Kompany for £7m' brigade
I thought we signed him for less than 500k? Or were there clauses taking it over £1m, like if he played for England, etc?

Tricky_Trev said:
jay_mcfc said:
I thought we signed him for less than 500k? Or were there clauses taking it over £1m, like if he played for England, etc?

Yeah we paid 500k + £1M if he played for England..

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Tricky_Trev said:
jay_mcfc said:

Yeah we paid 500k + £1M if he played for England..

I thought it was £600k. Wouldn't argue the point, though.

sk3ptical said:
why dont they give him the number 1 shirt

he's said in an interview i have seen he doesn't want it, 25 has been good to him so no reason to give it up! if it works for him it works for me :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.