Joe Hart

Mancio said:
go and look at which palm it was. should have gone with his right harm , as is wrote in the A B C of the goalkeeping , but he did with his left harm , as per his usual. this is why i always say he is not good enough , he lack the basis.

Joe Hart not good enough... I heard it all now.

avoidconfusion said:
Mancio said:
go and look at which palm it was. should have gone with his right harm , as is wrote in the A B C of the goalkeeping , but he did with his left harm , as per his usual. this is why i always say he is not good enough , he lack the basis.

with his hands thrown us out of the champions league. with his hands and threw us out of europe league. every man and his dog saw this.

but if we must say that he is good because he is blond and English then ok, hart is good.

Mancio said:
avoidconfusion said:
Mancio said:

with his hands thrown us out of the champions league. with his hands and threw us out of europe league. every man and his dog saw this.

but if we must say that he is good because he is blond and English then ok, hart is good.
How did Joe cost us in the Champions League?

Nice to know if Joe Hart, an International goalkeeper, ever needs any tips on how to save world class free kicks, he can come on here for some tips from the goalkeeping experts.

Surely he anticipates all options by stepping right??

I mean, we've never seen a free kick curled over / around a wall, have we.

Mancio said:
avoidconfusion said:
Mancio said:

What are you on

pudge said:
Mancio said:
avoidconfusion said:

How did Joe cost us in the Champions League?

you should watch more at hte games and less at the bosnian's posts mate. now go and rewatch the goals we conceded both in CL and in EL<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:21 am --<br /><br />
avoidconfusion said:
You're an absolute idiot, Mancio.

never as much as you .

For me, it is a fact that he should have saved the free kick (and even most poor keepers would have).

I will disagree with Mancio saying that Joe is average. His distribution is, yes, but not his shot stopping.

Every keeper in the world will make a mistake. Mancio, do you remember the mistake your goalkeeper, Julio Cesar, made that Brazilians will never forgive him for?

Jumanji said:
For me, it is a fact that he should have saved the free kick (and even most poor keepers would have).

I will disagree with Mancio saying that Joe is average. His distribution is, yes, but not his shot stopping.

Every keeper in the world will make a mistake.

Mancio, do you remember the mistake your goalkeeper, Julio Cesar, made that Brazilians will never forgive him for?

julio cesar is finished becouse of his back and becouse of the beer. from almost two years.

Joe should never have pushed that Sporting player over and given away that free kick like that tut tut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.