Joe Hart

ribbo said:
seeing my post has been deleted. Nice to see Hart soon got over the derby and his part in it. I came straight home afeter gutted couldn't face goi n out; yet this so called legend is out with Rio fuc'=in amazing

give yourself a slap and get a grip of yourself you big girls blouse

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Not an over reaction but please, last minute you pack the wall and give them one chance. Up and over if its good enough then so be it.

Not a shot at goal with a deflection fcuking bad goalkeeping.

Gutted and so should Joe

Soory pal but thats bollox.

Funny stuff!

Joe Hart has SAVED City, literally, more times than he will EVER let us down, even if he plays here for another decade.

He is responsible for his side of the goal, but the deflection took it away from where he clearly thought he could make the save. Clichy was my MOTM, but he should have cleared it, Tevez should have avoided Rafael, and maybe 3 in the wall was one or two too few, but CLEARLY the fault for the goal going in is the scarily poor defending from Nasri in the wall! Hiding behind a fellow player in the last seconds of one of the biggest games of the season, especially after OTHERS have left everything on the field, speaks to an issue that ONLY Nasri himself can address. I hope he takes a long look at himself in the mirror and starts to understand what it means to be a champion. Today was not it!

pudge said:
SamCity123 said:
pudge said:
Is this a serious post?

Of course it is! Can't you see?! All the signs are there! First he protects Rio from the fan, now he's stood next to them at the X Factor Final?!
is THIS a serious post?

These guys beggar belief. So Joe went to an huge event in Manchester with other North West (note I didn't say 'Manchester') players!! It's called being 'mature' and, like you say it was probably planned before the game. Rio is English like Joe. They play together for England but there is no way on this earth that Joe would go to the scum. It was a great Derby, we were the best team but like Mancini said - we played, they won. Shit happens but lets get behind OUR team for next week and the week after and the week after AND THE WEEK AFTER etc until APRIL when we'll kill them at the swamp. This is what so called supporters should do.

ChicagoBlue said:
Funny stuff!

Joe Hart has SAVED City, literally, more times than he will EVER let us down, even if he plays here for another decade.

He is responsible for his side of the goal, but the deflection took it away from where he clearly thought he could make the save. Clichy was my MOTM, but he should have cleared it, Tevez should have avoided Rafael, and maybe 3 in the wall was one or two too few, but CLEARLY the fault for the goal going in is the scarily poor defending from Nasri in the wall! Hiding behind a fellow player in the last seconds of one of the biggest games of the season, especially after OTHERS have left everything on the field, speaks to an issue that ONLY Nasri himself can address. I hope he takes a long look at himself in the mirror and starts to understand what it means to be a champion. Today was not it!

clichy man of the match? dont mean to be rude but are you for fuckin real? i love clichy and has been brilliant for us but he was one of our poor players today (understandable as hes just come back)

My face at this thread...

i1ps8CPirImed.jpg

It was that soft shite Harts fault.

Should defend his posts as sharp as he was defending that bastard Ferdinand. the spineless twat put up a better fuckin wall there.

ribbo said:
seeing my post has been deleted. Nice to see Hart soon got over the derby and his part in it. I came straight home afeter gutted couldn't face goi n out; yet this so called legend is out with Rio fuc'=in amazing

Don't think your post has been deleted you started your own x Factor thread about it.

So fuc*in what would've had tickets prior to the match and is probably in vip seating with many others, might even have been dragged there by the missus. Just because you felt the need to go home rather than go on the piss with your mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.