Joe Hart

Come off it.
it's football; if he wants to be mates with players from other teams then so fucking what!?
life > football

Horribly, it means less to them than to you or I. There's no way Hart will be losing sleep, or having to suffer tomorrow in work like we will, it's modern British footballers.

red 2 hats said:
Can't believe he is sat next to Van Persie at the X factor, my blood pressure is just returning to normal and he's sat next to the twat who mugged him off
Totally agree wtf is he thinking, is he a rag or what, no city fan wants to see joe hart out the night of the derby with them lot, I can't even bring myself to talk to my own wife after that never mind get dressed up for a night with the scum ffs

vinny123 said:
yes im a rag

for fuck sake grow up

my point is you have just lost the derby , the only fucking derby , why the hell would you then stand with the team that has just beat you knowing what it means to your fans

and ive been supporting city since i was 5 and im now 46
Do you have friends or family that are United fans?

Whitworth Park said:
Mancityfans.net'er said:
Hart left Clichy in the shit. Hes overated, cocky and too busy trying to be the 'most liked' player by sucking every munich **** off to save a shot for once.

My thoughts exactly.
Then your both morons

vinny123 said:
yes im a rag

for fuck sake grow up

my point is you have just lost the derby , the only fucking derby , why the hell would you then stand with the team that has just beat you knowing what it means to your fans

and ive been supporting city since i was 5 and im now 46
What the fuck has the fact you claim to have supported city for 31 years got to do with the fact that you sound like one of them lot??

vinny123 said:
here me out before you shoot me down in flames

our lass is watching x factor final which is from manchester,

dermot shows the utd players in the crowd and chats to rio, who is stood with them but joe fucking hart

i ask you he is stood with the utd players at the x factor after we have just lost the derby

does anyone think maybe he is looking for a transfer to the scum after all they have 2 shit keepers and he would walk into there side

Thought hadn't crossed my mind but you've put doubt in my mind, surely never ever! I'd be fucking outraged if he did

I know players are mates with each other but ffs come on Hart, its bad enough he is at The X Factor never mind sat down next to that ****.

Very poor from Joe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.