Joe Hart

He's the best keeper in the Premiership and some take him for granted.

What player doesn't make the odd mistake? Schmeichel made plenty.

He will win us more points than he will lose us points, and despite his form at the moment he is still a quality keeper who will get better.

ChippyPerthBlue said:
Not an over reaction but please, last minute you pack the wall and give them one chance. Up and over if its good enough then so be it.

Not a shot at goal with a deflection fcuking bad goalkeeping.

Gutted and so should Joe

The wall was square to the box and not the fooking ball. Awful defending.

I know lets get a defensive coach from Seria C......and see what happens??????

Not gonna blame Joe for the 3rd.

Clichy had 2 men behind him no more than 5 yards away. Joe would have struggled to get there, should have gone in Row Z.

Clichy fucked up.

Freestyler said:

Clichy had 2 men behind him no more than 5 yards away. Joe would have struggled to get there, should have gone in Row Z.

Clichy fucked up.

i'm intrigued, what exactly did clichy do wrong for van persie's free kick? maybe its just me not seeing it but struggling to see what he did wrong, if anything it was shithouse nasri

mancityscot said:
Freestyler said:

Clichy fucked up.

i'm intrigued, what exactly did clichy do wrong for van persie's free kick? maybe its just me not seeing it but struggling to see what he did wrong, if anything it was shithouse nasri

there shouldn't even have been a free-kick in the first place!

When Hart wasn't coming Clichy should have got rid. Instead he tried to take on 2 united players, lost posession and 5 seconds later we gave a free-kick away.

We have made a number of mistakes at critical times and we need to cut them out if we are to press for honours this year.

We were making silly errors last season as well but so far this season we are getting punished more for them.

Having got to 2-2 we should have been able to see it through.

Manure would have been happy in the end for a point despite a 2 goal half time lead and Fergie said as much.

16 games in and we are still to really click as a team and look comfortable for long enough in games as we should be.

Josh Blue said:
Apparently he is at the X-factor with RVP pretty much with his head up his arse. FFS! On Derby day are you kidding me Joe?????
When you go to the football, cinema, theatre, a gig etc etc, are you automatically there 'with' the person who is sat next to you?

Bearing in mind that this x-factor shit was a big event last night, that Joe will have been given free tickets and put in a VIP area, and that he's a professional footballer surrounded by other professional footballers, do you think it's more likely that a). he got there with his missus to find that the ditsy PR girl had put him next to some other people from his industry, or b). he popped into the rags' changing room at full time and arranged a big piss up with them in town?

Some of you need to get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.