Joe Hart

kompany10 said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Funny stuff!

Joe Hart has SAVED City, literally, more times than he will EVER let us down, even if he plays here for another decade.

He is responsible for his side of the goal, but the deflection took it away from where he clearly thought he could make the save. Clichy was my MOTM, but he should have cleared it, Tevez should have avoided Rafael, and maybe 3 in the wall was one or two too few, but CLEARLY the fault for the goal going in is the scarily poor defending from Nasri in the wall! Hiding behind a fellow player in the last seconds of one of the biggest games of the season, especially after OTHERS have left everything on the field, speaks to an issue that ONLY Nasri himself can address. I hope he takes a long look at himself in the mirror and starts to understand what it means to be a champion. Today was not it!

clichy man of the match? dont mean to be rude but are you for fuckin real? i love clichy and has been brilliant for us but he was one of our poor players today (understandable as hes just come back)

I thought Clichy was great today, for fucks sake he didn't appear to have any midfield cover.

ribbo said:
seeing my post has been deleted. Nice to see Hart soon got over the derby and his part in it. I came straight home afeter gutted couldn't face goi n out; yet this so called legend is out with Rio fuc'=in amazing
This is what is annoying me, I accept they may be mates but don't go out after losing a derby don't arrange it advance cos it just looks like today meant fuck all like they lost at head tennis at training or something, I want him at home fucking angry thinking bastards we will do them next time and were gonna win this league not singing and dancing at the x factor

Bluescholar said:
It was that soft shite Harts fault.

Should defend his posts as sharp as he was defending that bastard Ferdinand. the spineless twat put up a better fuckin wall there.

another one....

Aerosol_Kid said:
kompany10 said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Funny stuff!

Joe Hart has SAVED City, literally, more times than he will EVER let us down, even if he plays here for another decade.

He is responsible for his side of the goal, but the deflection took it away from where he clearly thought he could make the save. Clichy was my MOTM, but he should have cleared it, Tevez should have avoided Rafael, and maybe 3 in the wall was one or two too few, but CLEARLY the fault for the goal going in is the scarily poor defending from Nasri in the wall! Hiding behind a fellow player in the last seconds of one of the biggest games of the season, especially after OTHERS have left everything on the field, speaks to an issue that ONLY Nasri himself can address. I hope he takes a long look at himself in the mirror and starts to understand what it means to be a champion. Today was not it!

clichy man of the match? dont mean to be rude but are you for fuckin real? i love clichy and has been brilliant for us but he was one of our poor players today (understandable as hes just come back)

I thought Clichy was great today, for fucks sake he didn't appear to have any midfield cover.

He was great today. He made some cracking interventions to create attacking situations. However, we lost so the whole team must have been shit. Personally, I think we played really well but they broke away twice and scored. In the second half I felt we were looking like the team that won the league.

Aerosol_Kid said:
kompany10 said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Funny stuff!

This^^ wasn't much cover, surprising given the wing play of the rags, did well today

Aerosol_Kid said:
kompany10 said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Funny stuff!

Totally agree - people don't realise that when he gets the ball he has no outlet in front of him, plus when he's defending he's not got much cover from Nasri in front of him to back him up...two defensive midfielders are also supposed to help cover, but neither Barry (too slow to get there) or Yaya (too lazy) help out much at either left or right back.

So he had tickets and probably got dragged there by his missus .......... strength of character lol.

I had a 12 hour pass out chose to give it up because I was gutted

Guess I should have gone into one of many Stalyvegas Rag haunts and got pissed with all my Rag mates and family its only a game of football.

Bye the way banked the 12 hour pass out and will be cashing it in next week at newcastle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.