Joe Hart

invisableman said:
ribbo said:
seeing my post has been deleted. Nice to see Hart soon got over the derby and his part in it. I came straight home afeter gutted couldn't face goi n out; yet this so called legend is out with Rio fuc'=in amazing
This is what is annoying me, I accept they may be mates but don't go out after losing a derby don't arrange it advance cos it just looks like today meant fuck all like they lost at head tennis at training or something, I want him at home fucking angry thinking bastards we will do them next time and were gonna win this league not singing and dancing at the x factor

No it doesn't. If you think Joe doesn't care then you just don't really want to know. FFS do you think you are the only one hurting. The players have got to show a confident front in public. So have you unless you want to be ripped to shreds by the reds around you. Just throw it back at them by admitting it hurts to be beaten by a team we are used to beating...but it doesn't hurt anything like it must hurt being thrashed twice in one season and having the league snatched from you. Rub it in.....we are still the champions.

Josh Blue said:
Apparently he is at the X-factor with RVP pretty much with his head up his arse. FFS! On Derby day are you kidding me Joe?????

APPPARENTLY? get a grip lad.

This isn't necessarily just about Joe but I think we must have the worst shots on target to goals conceded in the league.
Off the top of my head,Qpr at home this season and last and Southampton, United,Everton seem to have scored with every shot they've had at goal.

ribbo said:
So he had tickets and probably got dragged there by his missus .......... strength of character lol.

I had a 12 hour pass out chose to give it up because I was gutted

Guess I should have gone into one of many Stalyvegas Rag haunts and got pissed with all my Rag mates and family its only a game of football.

Bye the way banked the 12 hour pass out and will be cashing it in next week at newcastle

I don't care, I don't wna hear our 'bleed blue blood' goalie is out at some shitpiece concert with Camel gob and RVP, two rag cretins of the highest order who just beat us in our own back yard to break our unbeaten run. Hart had a bad game, I like him a lot but this doesn't sit ok with me tbh.

Good coaches do their howework; shoot hard and low at either post certain goal; check that out you'll find that's where most of our conceded goals come from; as well as corners where old lead boots stays on his line

Joe didn't seem comfortable with the free kick at any point...he was moving left to right a lot before the shot and unfortunately for him he was taking a step left as RVP hit it...Nasri want's a kick in the gonads for his part in it though.

ribbo said:
Good coaches do their howework; shoot hard and low at either post certain goal; check that out you'll find that's where most of our conceded goals come from; as well as corners where old lead boots stays on his line

Mods, this guy cannot be a City fan - please get him off our forum for comments like this

A9s47SUCUAEzNLE.jpg

Needs an 'Oh you!' meme caption

Josh Blue said:
ribbo said:
So he had tickets and probably got dragged there by his missus .......... strength of character lol.

I had a 12 hour pass out chose to give it up because I was gutted

Guess I should have gone into one of many Stalyvegas Rag haunts and got pissed with all my Rag mates and family its only a game of football.

Bye the way banked the 12 hour pass out and will be cashing it in next week at newcastle

I don't care, I don't wna hear our 'bleed blue blood' goalie is out at some shitpiece concert with Camel gob and RVP, two rag cretins of the highest order who just beat us in our own back yard to break our unbeaten run. Hart had a bad game, I like him a lot but this doesn't sit ok with me tbh.

Nor me
Im fuckin fuming about it.
We lose the derby and I turn my phone off,have a few and sulk.
Not go out with the red twats on a matey jolly up.
Wanker and no excuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.