Joe Hart

Joe Hart IS one of the best in the world. He is City through and through. He saves City all the time but people only seem to jump on the odd goal that he could maybe have done better with?
It's ridiculous. Yesterday he saved us from conceding at least 4 but some on here think he should be berated, joke.

Who is better. Name me 5 in the world?

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
i already said you that i'm not a scout , i could name a lot of goalkeepers but those who are professional are buying cabral that i never saw
Those who are professional rank Joe as one of the best in the world.

WHO they are ??? outside england hart is rated as a nobody
Well that's funny cos when i was in Dortmund the German fans thought his display against them at the Etihad was some of the best goalkeeping they'd seen,but you know best i suppose.

Mancio is desperately trying to deflect blame and criticism for results elsewhere it would seem and failing miserably.

Sounds familiar.....

He is the best keeper in England. One of the best in the world. He is still young for a keeper and if he stays fit and confident then he will get even better.

blueinsa said:
Mancio is desperately trying to deflect blame and criticism for results elsewhere it would seem and failing miserably.

Sounds familiar.....

deflect the blame ? LOL maybe hart should deflect some shot

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

Sounds familiar.....

I respect your view on Joe Hart Mancio but I think you are wrong with your assesment on Hart.

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

Sounds familiar.....

Tick....Tock.....

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

Sounds familiar.....

Tick....Tock.....

yes , the time is coming , january will see him sold.

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

Sounds familiar.....

Tick....Tock.....

I don't think he is a Rag otherwise he will be far too critical on Balotelli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.