Joe Hart

SWP's back said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:
Hart's going to be sold in January, PMSL!!!

How much are willing to bet on that Mancio?

your account here. if hes sold you must go. if he stay i'll change my account in isukbillyshearscock
Ill take that.

He stays, you go.

He's sold, I go. just to rid ourselves of you as you're a wum.

i dont want you to go. you are a good poster , one of the best , a part for your idiosincracy for the plastic/foreigners , but nobody is perfect.

Mancio said:
pudge said:

your account here. if hes sold you must go. if he stay i'll change my account in isukbillyshearscock

How about if he's still here you go. Or haven't you got the bollocks to make the same bet ?

pudge said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:

I'll agree to that only if you make it fair.

He goes, I go too.

He stays, you go

my offert was even more fair , i can go and then start a new account , like you or i dont know how many here. my challenge was more cruel on me.

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

He goes, I go too.

He stays, you go

my offert was even more fair , i can go and then start a new account , like you or i dont know how many here. my challenge was more cruel on me.
So in other words, you have no balls

pudge said:
Mancio said:
pudge said:

He goes, I go too.

He stays, you go

surely you have more better harder than mine

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:

surely you have more better harder than mine
I'm willing to give up my account

You are not

Mancio said:
pudge said:

You can do it this moment amico, if there is one player that won't move from City for many years it's Hart :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.