Joe Hart

Gelsons Dad said:
Hart came flapping yesterday and it led to a goal.

You can choose to ignore it if you like but it happened.

What should we do about it then, sell him?

Jumanji said:
What's wrong with your left?

Is he getting too 'hefty'?
Also, looks uneasy suddenly. Probably has more to do with the lack of decent CB infront of him.....................

Mancio said:
Gelsons Dad said:

why you are allowed to say the same as i do and noboby abuse you mate ? can you please explain this to me ?
"Hart came flapping"

"January will see him sold"

Yep, that's the same thing.

pudge said:
Mancio said:
Gelsons Dad said:

why you are allowed to say the same as i do and noboby abuse you mate ? can you please explain this to me ?
"Hart came flapping"

i did that question to Gelson Dad. are you Gelson Dad now ?

Mancio said:
pudge said:
Mancio said:
"Hart came flapping"

i did that question to Gelson Dad. are you Gelson Dad now ?
Not a fan of the truth I see

bert's broken neck said:
Gelsons Dad said:

Does anyone else think that Joe was fouled for their 3rd? Some of the decisions going in favour of goalies recently (eg Everton at West Ham) makes me believe we were a bit unlucky there (for a change!)
He was fouled...by our own captain who was all over the place, jumping in the wrong direction as or keeper came to get the ball.

silverback said:
Mancio, I do not usually go in for heaping opprobium on any visitors to this site but ( I may be mistaken) you seem to veer between Pidgen English and almost perfect English. Is this an attempt to deflect the casual reader from your origins in Swampsville?
Can you say if you have leanings to another team?
I've noticed that he gets usual grammatical phrases and sentences wrong but knows Northern/Mancunian colloquialisms and English acrostics/acronyms. How would he know them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.