Joe Hart

StretfordBlueInCork said:
Ray78 said:
We need a new back up keeper who can push Hart. The thing is who is available?
are you for real??
so we bring in a decent keeper who wont want to leave anywhere if hes good enough....
to be brought in as a sub...having a better keeper behind wont make him better
u all seem to blame one individual on here for a loss...
its not joes fault we lost...we're just not good enough at the moment...
for some reason we dont believe in shooting...and we need to realize
when they have ten men in the box its going to get harder to pass into goal...

If you read question in the second sentence then you will see what I am trying to get at.

Mancio said:
sell in January. before he loses the value that has yet

or sack mancini and bring in pep.

hart will be city's and england's keeper for the next 10 years,.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
evryone makes mistakes

right but both defeat this season by his fault..first again utd when he let tevez leave the wall and now that....for fuck sake just bring competition for this guy if not he will end bad..very<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 pm --<br /><br />
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
evryone makes mistakes

right but both defeat this season by his fault..first again utd when he let tevez leave the wall and now that....for fuck sake just bring competition for this guy if not he will end bad..very

MihaiCity said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
evryone makes mistakes

right but both defeat this season by his fault..first again utd when he let tevez leave the wall and now that....for fuck sake just bring competition for this guy if not he will end bad..very

-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 pm --

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
evryone makes mistakes

wtf.... that was nasris fault for hiding away, bring in who ????? I dont think a top keeper wants to sit on the bench each week

Terrible from Joe today his kicking and distribution was terrible as usual, Sloppy shot he should have saved easily and slow to come out to save from one on one bad day at the office from Joe.

MC ID said:
He did very well otherwise, and if he managed to save that one shot the game would still have been 0-0.

I think that suggests we have a bigger problem than Joe Harts occasional left side problem.

I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard I would expect every other fucking keeping playing today to have save it with no trouble. He has saved us no end of points this season and last, but today he fucked up!

Should have saved it but made two great saves to keep us in it so...the chance should have never been created in the first place as it was a clear foul

In the end the difference would have been 1 point instead of 0. Still would have lost ground to United and Chelsea. At fault a bit, yes, but still not his job to score at the other end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.