Joe Hart

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
MihaiCity said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
evryone makes mistakes

right but both defeat this season by his fault..first again utd when he let tevez leave the wall and now that....for fuck sake just bring competition for this guy if not he will end bad..very

-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 pm --

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
evryone makes mistakes

right but both defeat this season by his fault..first again utd when he let tevez leave the wall and now that....for fuck sake just bring competition for this guy if not he will end bad..very

wtf.... that was nasris fault for hiding away, bring in who ????? I dont think a top keeper wants to sit on the bench each week

ohh c'mon was his fault too by letting tevez to leave the wall

Love him, but he's steadily getting to complacent. He needs healthy competition and he will improve. His potential is BIG, it would be foolish to think that he will get better with out being pushed. I want a hungry Joe, the one we had when we had Given!!

MihaiCity said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
MihaiCity said:

-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 pm --

wtf.... that was nasris fault for hiding away, bring in who ????? I dont think a top keeper wants to sit on the bench each week

ohh c'mon was his fault too by letting tevez to leave the wall

it was 98% nasris fault

Petetheblu said:
Bluefinn said:
are we seriously talking about ditching joe here.. wtf is going on

FFS read what people are saying......HEALTHY COMPETITION!!!! Ditching!?!?

so you want someone better than Pantiliamon as a 2nd keeper? Maybe buy Casilias from Real, seems like he's being benched a lot there too..

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
you can't blame Joe, we are too predictable in the build up and too ponderous in attack.

err yeah you can!! blame what and who you want for the build up etc but Englands number 1 goaly, touted as the best in the world, SHOULD be keeping that out. I play amateur football on a saturday, i'm 38, i'm a goaly. if i'd have let that in i'd have been pissed off with myself. Soft goal i'm afraid.

Joe on GMR sounding very pissed off said it was a foul on Zabba, we expected a free kick and some of the players switched off, Johnstones shot bobbled and then went on to say we gotta go to Norwich not arsed (swore on the radio haha) about a convincing performance we just need to win and when asked what the players thought he replied that stays in the dressing room its of no concern to anyone else.

Just gave interview on GMR thought he was gonna eat the journo, very annoyed with himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.