Joe Hart...

Bilboblue said:
Methinks the OP is fishing for compliments!

You clearly don't know many artistic people then do you. Confidence and artistic ability don't really go hand in hand mate, but, yeah, a bit of a confidence boost is always good, right? :)

bgblue said:
Great picture mate, take it down to carrington about half 11 onwards, I'm sure he'll sign it. If he doesn't I will.
(Ps. I'm not joe.)

Nice one man, that's all I needed to hear, but I'll probably give your autograph offer a miss if that's OK, try not to be offended mate.

1961_vintage said:
Great job - don't be so harsh on yourself!

joehartdigitalpainting.jpg

Didn't know Joe had ginger hair.

It's brilliant, your son will be thrilled with it. Good luck getting it signed.

cant spel forgive me said:
The prem badge colour shouldn't be gold for that kit ;)

Yeah I know, but he's only 6 so I'm hoping he's not as clued up about such things. Hoping that he just sees a decent-ish painting signed by his hero and explodes (in a nice way) :). More concerned that Joe's face doesn't really look like some weird Prince William/young Alan Shearer hybrid which is what I see when I look at what I've painted.

Anyway, thanks for the nice word everyone, and the tips on how to get it signed, much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.