Joe Hart...

Tim of the Oak said:
Looks like a good save so I assume it is from last season.

Good painting
14 Clean Sheets, Golden Glove for the 3rd consecutive season, yes he's been terrible this season !

Eggsy said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Good painting
14 Clean Sheets, Golden Glove for the 3rd consecutive season, yes he's been terrible this season !

I am hoping Joe has a great end to the season. I will be there cheering him on on Monday night.

it is difficult to let in goals if you hardly have a save to make in most games. More useful information is that our goals conceded to saves made ratio is one of the worst in the division this season

1961_vintage said:
Great job - don't be so harsh on yourself!

joehartdigitalpainting.jpg

You ain't half a modest bastard! That's an excellent painting! Fancy doing one of Aguero after his QPR goal? That's one I would buy off you!!

Tim of the Oak said:
Eggsy said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Good painting

I am hoping Joe has a great end to the season. I will be there cheering him on on Monday night.

it is difficult to let in goals if you hardly have a save to make in most games. More useful information is that our goals conceded to saves made ratio is one of the worst in the division this season

This true?.. Very interesting if so - It does seem that most games he doesn't have alot to do, but im sure come monday night he'll be busier than normal so lets hope he's on top form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.